The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Find And Profit From ?Real? Niche Markets Just Waiting To Buy!

netbiz16

affiliate
One of the biggest, humpty dumpty, over the moon, all time questions people have about Affiliate Marketing is the simple question? How can I find HOT niches that are ready to buy?

Well... Here's the answer...

The number one golden rule to finding hot niche markets is to ?KNOW? that most niche markets are composed of people who want to ?solve a problem.? Let me state that again just to make sure you understand. Most niche markets are composed of people who want to ?solve a problem.? Just think about that for a second?

When most people have a problem they are fanatical about solving, removing, fixing, repairing, curing, etc, etc that problem TODAY, this means they are more willing to BUY the solution to that problem as fast as they can, they are impulsive! (But just remember, this does not give you the right to take advantage of them. Your job as an Affiliate Marketer is to ?create value? not to take it away!)

Ok so, let?s do a little test.

Go to: https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal (Google?s Free Keyword Tool) and type in the word ?remove? (make sure the ?Use synonyms? button is on) then enter in the code and click on ?Get keyword ideas? you will then see a list of keywords (search phrases) people are using to find solutions to their problems, including all the information you?ll ever need (if you read and use it correctly) to determine if that particular search phrase has the potential of being a super hot niche.

See how powerful this can be!

Here are some other awesome ?pre-terms? (words people use to find solutions to problems) you can use to find hot niche markets that are ready to buy! Just remember, you want to find out WHO your perfect customer is and WHY they are buying before you promote anything, DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Your Awesome Pre-Terms:

Cure
Help
Remove
Get rid of
Treatment
Relief
Symptoms
Remedy
Solution
Comparison
How to
Fix
Solve
Repair
Buy
Purchase
Training
Learn

Oh, and one more thing.

To find GREAT niche markets you need to dig down and find groups of hungry people (people that ARE buying) who are searching for every specific things.

For Example:

Trucks
Used Trucks
Used Ford Trucks
Used Ford F150 Trucks
Used Ford F150 Trucks In California
Used Ford F150 Trucks In Sacramento California
Used Red Ford F150 Truck In Sacramento California --> Niche Market

I hope you can see how powerful these techniques can truly be. Now, just remember to APPLY THEM!

Netbiz

I hope you all know that Google's Free Keyword Tool (https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExterna) now shows numbers instead of bars.......

THIS IS HUGE!!!!

Hope your taking advantage of this NEW addition Google has made...

There will be a lot of people profiting "BIG TIME" from this! And if you've paid attention to my first post to this tread... YOU will profit!

Netbiz

Yep the addition of actual volume numbers is huge.

But I also wanted to say how very much I appreciate your post above.
Like you said one of the best ways to find a niche is to find out about a problem and provide a solution.

A great way to do that is like you said by doing KW research on what you call pre-terms. I have a list I've been collecting and adding to over time. I'll try to find it and add more "pain and need" words.

OK here are a couple list of my "pain, problem, need and buy" keywords.

Some may be dups, don't have time to go through and check.

eliminate cure Pain relief problem lower Relieve prevent alleviate soothe comfort comfortable lower reduce remove Order buy deal bargain sale acquire purchase guarantee guaranteed secret solve correct control solution increase build strengthen fast instant weaken weak strong strong faster quicker smaller big bigger technique tip key aid

Another list I have - some may overlap some words on the list above:

buy
purchase
order
want
how to
way(s) to
now
immediately
cure(s)
resolve
solution(s)
treatment(s)
relief
resolution(s)
alleviate
relieve
remove
rid
get rid of
remedy
training
detect
repair
fix
delete
review(s)
compare
scam
comparison
instruction(s)
book(s)
guide(s)
ebook(s)
manual(s)
direction(s)
manage
tip(s)
technique(s)
secret(s)
better
stronger
faster
quicker
bigger
smaller
fast
quick
big
best
strong
small
less
control
deal
help
overcome
prevent
stop
therapy

Also check a thesaurus to get related KWs.

Example Pain - pain - Synonyms from Thesaurus.com
Synonyms: ache, affliction, agony, burn, catch, convulsion, cramp, crick, discomfort, distress, fever, gripe, hurt, illness, injury, irritation, laceration, malady, misery, pang, paroxysm, sickness, smarting, soreness, spasm, sting, stitch, strain, tenderness, throb, throe, tingle, torment, torture, trouble, twinge, wound

Another tip - I like to start with the free KW tool at SEObookhttp://tools.seobook.com/keyword-tools/seobook/ just to start drilling down and narrowing down niches. Mainly because it's so easy to click over to see what the Google, Yahoo or MSN competition is like. Or if you scroll down it will take you to dictionaries, thesaurus and all kinds of other research tools with your KW already added.

Oh yes a thesaurus should be sitting beside your computer 24/7 if you plan to internet market. I also suggest placing the google toolbar and alexa toolbar in your browser so you can gauge the internet overtime and get a feel for the market ;-)

MI
Back