The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Finally my first sale :)

Congratulation !

Keep working on the site, do SEO, write articles and see which advertisement will do the best conversion. If you have any questions about Affiliate Networks feel free to contact me.
Here is to rising to the top.... Hard work always pays off in the end!

All the Best,

Again, congrats Adam. Those first sales are the BEST! I remember my first sales like they were yesterday although they were years ago.

The good thing about making your first sale is that it really lights a fire under your butt, because you realize that this business actually works if you make it work by working both smart and hard. Now that you have some momentum I strongly recommend taking it and running with it!

And you are right on with what you were saying about the terms you were going after being too broad, and then the ones you do rank for not getting many searches...how you were talking about finding a happy medium - you are definitely understanding what you need to do and that is very important! I'm excited for you as I think you will have many more sales coming soon! As long as you keep on chugging that is...

Yes. I remember that great feeling of getting your first sale.

That's real exciting stuff!

The program I am with now actually guarantees your first sale within 24 hours. Something I have not seen anywhere else.

People tend to get stuck on the digital products (videos, audios, ebooks) the real deal is the money that the program generates.

I wish you much more success with your program Adammo!

Thanks for 'listening'.

Jack Richardson

Excellent Job!

Keep refining and honing your approach.

and...in the words of the cajon guy from the Waterboy...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Yes. It is how it get started.

When I first started, it is also started with a few sales only.

Later on, you can do 10, 100 sales per day.

Adam-

Congrats man!

You will always remember your first sale.

Now, if you can get 1 sale, you can get a million sales. Just keep on doing what you did to get that sale over and over again.

Nice job!

Matthew Zinda

Congratulations Adammo! That is a great start. It looks like you know exactly what your niche is and as time goes by, you will know what works well on your site. Guppy Media wishes you the best of luck with everything!

A hearty congratulations! That first sale is always a relief! Make goals for yourself. Now that you have built some confidence, improve upon what worked to generate those sales. And strive for new but conservative goals (better to be realistic than set unachievable goals at the start). Go for your first $25 day, the $50 days, then keep building until you hit a $100 day. As you hit each milestone, the more confident and better you will get at it.

Congratz on your sales! Whatever you are doing keep it up, stay positive through the ups and DOWNS and you will do just fine.

banners
Back