propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Figuring out SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by Dustin Barruela, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Dustin Barruela

Dustin Barruela Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Sorry for this dumb question. Im ready to receive much flak from you guys.

My question is:
    1. What are the tools you usually require for SEO? What are the basic things you need to have?

2. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Heya @Dustin Barruela,

you simply install the WordPress plugin "Yoast SEO". It will guide you through the important steps and fullfills the SEO requirements.

My second recommendation is the plugin "SEO by Squirrly". They will give you tons of additional information. Believe me, once you'd known all this stuff, you will be a SEO Guru!;)

Dustin Barruela likes this.
  3. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I am a WordPress user and I have been able to use the Yoast SEO for a very long period of time. I will say that it is the best tool that you can ever use. However, you need to know that the plugin is only subjected to the WordPress users. I can however say that it is the best tool that I have worked with. You can as well have a look at other tools so that you can be able to compare and see what makes sense for you.

Marc likes this.
  4. HighProxies

HighProxies Affiliate affiliate

I too agree that Yoast is very good if you are doing wordpress. I have been using it for a bit now and find that it is one of the best things to use.

5. Iss Meftah

Iss Meftah Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

@Dustin Barruela. First of all, there's no such dumb question. - Positivity ;) -

SEO - Search Engine Optimization. meaning: you do some stuff to your website to rank higher in Search Engines.
    Am no SEO expert. but there are few factors I know about SEO.
    I know to rank on the first page of google its about Content relevancy and your website quality:

• Keyword usage
    • Site structure
    • Site speed
    • Time spent on site
    • Number of inbound links
    • Quality of inbound links

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  6. codemaza

codemaza Affiliate affiliate

seo powersuite is best tool for onside and offside seo. we can do all those things
    • Keyword usage
    • Site structure
    • Site speed
    • Time spent on site
    • Number of inbound links
    • Quality of inbound links
    best is to work hard and analysis competitor weekness.

7. MrPRinson

MrPRinson Affiliate affiliate

What about All in one SEO pack ?

8. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

The services provided by 'All in One SEO' are - among others - included in the SEO plugins like 'Yoast' or 'Squirrly'. In other words, 'Yoast' and/or 'Squirrly' offer more than 'All in One' ;)

9. StefanCP

StefanCP Affiliate affiliate

Semrush is gold, for a lot of things. But it would help to be more specific on what you need, so you could receive a more targeted answer.

10. arush4491

arush4491 Affiliate affiliate

Remember that these represent total searches. Depending on your ranking and click-through rate, the actual number of visitors you achieve for these keywords will usually be much lower.

11. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire Affiliate affiliate

I support for SemRush, SimilarWeb which helps you to check the websites traffic, keyword searching, it also checks the domain authority rank.

12. Hemant kumar

Hemant kumar Affiliate affiliate

I suggest you to use Yoast SEO, it's really pretty helpfull in SEO terms.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed