The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Feedback from Webmasters appreciated

sellads

affiliate
Hello everyone

I'm launching a new subscription service for webmasters and web site owners/publishers at the end of the year.

I have 20 years advertising sales experience and my business partners are IT, design and general business people with a flair for creating informative information.

What I need to know from you lot is what kind of topics are important to you when it comes down to selling ads and generating revenue from your websites.

Our new service will be an annual subscription and will include videos, files, podcasts, alliances etc and will basically be some great tools for getting the most from your sites.

We have a load of information now, but I want to ask webmasters what they would be interested in seeing. Of course, things change all the time. Please think of it from a start up, intermediate and through to thriving business perspective. What we are going to is provide information that saves you time and does not insult your intelligence.

Our thoughts are:

The right ad formats to sell and where
Pricing ads
Choosing cost per thousand or fixed
Info on creating the best media pack
The latest ad stats packages
getting advertising sales help

etc.

What do webmasters want to see from a service, which will send out monthly tips, advice and tools on the subject of increasing revenue. We can then put all of the requirements together in a pot and add to what we already have. This will be a great help. All the best and thanks in advance,

Sellads

Receiving payment by a convenient method is important to me.

I hate having to accept cheques, especially dollar cheques which I have to pay a big fee to cash and convert to sterlilng.

So payment by paypal essential

I think definitive info on the legality of some forms of advertising and more info on how different SE's see different forms of advertising ie: if they will block/ban a site for a certain form of advertising.

Also licensing info on displaying video, graphics and even audio on sites, I think this would be of benefit to a lot of webmasters.

MI
Back