The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FB Ads+CPA Case Study (Very Small)

alamin_reb

affiliate
Hi, I tried a gamine offer name walking dead. Payout is $1.60. Check Image for landing page and ad copy. No conversion till Now.
smilies_sad.png

Ad-copy.jpg

Landing-Page.png

Demography

US
Age=15-20
Interest: Everything related to walking dead

FB Stats:
Website Clicks?

Reach?

Frequency?

Total Spent?
$16.45

Avg. Cost Per Website Click?
$0.57

CRT
0.192%

So fat it seems. This is going to be loser even though it's too small data to make any comment. I think there some problem with my landing page, demography and ad copy. I need to work on it.

Make at least 5 different ads and test them with CPC model.
$0.57/click its very expencive! Try different targeting and GEO if posible.
There are a lot of good videos on YouTube, i am sure you will find good ideas there:
facebook cpa - YouTube
P.S. Are you targeting female too?

Your clicks are very expensive to get positive ROI.
Also, it doesn't look like a game landing page, honestly. It looks like an email subscription lander with an image of Walking dead.

Do you know if this offer converts? What's the average EPC and CR?

Make at least 5 different ads and test them with CPC model.
$0.57/click its very expencive! Try different targeting and GEO if posible.
There are a lot of good videos on YouTube, i am sure you will find good ideas there:
facebook cpa - YouTube
P.S. Are you targeting female too?
Thanks for the youtube link. But the allowed country is US only. Any tips to lower the cpc?

Your clicks are very expensive to get positive ROI.
Also, it doesn't look like a game landing page, honestly. It looks like an email subscription lander with an image of Walking dead.

Do you know if this offer converts? What's the average EPC and CR?
EPC is 0.10 and CR is 1% on Peerfly. Thanks

EPC is 0.10 and CR is 1% on Peerfly. Thanks
Well. Now you know can't make profit with that campaign.

If your CPC is 0.57 (without counting the lander CTR) and the EPC is 0.1, you'll at least lose .47 cents per each visit.
Either you work on your CTR or just drop it for another one.

Well. Now you know can't make profit with that campaign.

If your CPC is 0.57 (without counting the lander CTR) and the EPC is 0.1, you'll at least lose .47 cents per each visit.
Either you work on your CTR or just drop it for another one.
Thanks a lot. But I heard newtwork EPC doesn't matter. Anyway What should be ideal Payout for any offer for fb ads.

Thanks a lot. But I heard newtwork EPC doesn't matter. Anyway What should be ideal Payout for any offer for fb ads.
Why wouldn't it matter? If there's volume, the EPC is something you can trust. Look for the top lists by volume and check their EPCs.

There's no idea payout. It depends a lot on the country and several other variables such as your CTR/CPM.

MI
Back