The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Fastest SEO Results?

G

gotlinks

Whats the fastest SEO results you have ever obtained?

Mine was for the term Best SEO Tool Collection in google!

I got there within 24hrs, 1 index spot #2!

Cant say I have ever got that quick a result, but i suspect it can depend alot on the popularity of the keywords used.

Well the keyword Best SEO Tool Collection is of good size! That is just one example though, I went for the term Web Support Forum and I now rank #2-3 on that right below Adobe!

Got that in 1 index to.

It will depend on what SE your using, for example if your in the uk, google.co.uk is slightly different results from google.com.

Its easy to get in the top 5 for alot of mid strengh keywords but staying there is another matter. i predict you stayed there for a couple of days max, are you still at the top ?

Plus that particular isnt very competitive and the amount of people searching for that keyword a month hmm well its just you :sEm_oops:

Same for web support forum, its just not competitive

One of the reasons is also the fact that Google seem to update their database faster this days. I published and article on my blog one day, and about 12 later, it was showing in GOogle for keywords related to the contents of the article.

With my partner I registered a domain in april for our forum, now this site is the #1 for the keyphrase "seo" at google.hu, not very fast but nice result:)

MI
Back