The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fanpage Sniper Alternative?

Patch

affiliate
Does anyone know of an alternative to Fanpage Sniper?

Fanpage Sniper

I had remembered seeing it some time back, just went to find it again, and see it is no longer available.

Any ideas or alternatives are welcomed and very much appreciated.

#Patch

Does anyone know of an alternative to Fanpage Sniper?

Fanpage Sniper

I had remembered seeing it some time back, just went to find it again, and see it is no longer available.

Any ideas or alternatives are welcomed and very much appreciated.

#Patch

Yeah I saw this claiming to get penny clicks from FB. Did you ever get penny clicks from FB that produced?

Can you explain for us what you liked about this tool?

I've never heard of it. Did a couple of fairly lengthy searches to see if there are any alternatives on the market but didn't see any.

TJ - Never had a chance to try it. I had just remembered seeing it, went to find it etc..

azgold - Yeah, I ran a pretty lengthy search as well and can not find anything comparable either.

Probably reasons that no one piggy backed it.. TOS Violations, API changes etc.

If I find anything, I will be sure to update the thread.

Thank you both for the response!

#Patch

Actually, I kinda gave up searching after checking out a review site that had nothing good to say about it in the comments. Apparently, the software typically crashed or froze. People were trying to get their money back. That wasn't working so well, either.

Maybe you dodged a bullet with this one.

Actually, I kinda gave up searching after checking out a review site that had nothing good to say about it in the comments. Apparently, the software typically crashed or froze. People were trying to get their money back. That wasn't working so well, either.

ANother WSO that bit the dust!

I know right..

Learning that 90% of WSOs are worthless is almost a right of passage in affiliate marketing.

MI
Back