The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook page for my website.....

scottkeith75

Hi everyone!

I have a Facebook account (personally), but I see many FB profiles for businesses. Anyone know how to set up a FB page for your website?

Thanks,

Keith

Hey Keith,

Look into Facebook Groups or Facebook Pages. You should create a Facebook Group or Page around your niche and gain as many friends as you can, legitimately. Once you have a lot of friends, you can start plugging your website in your posts. Creating a group/page that is only about your website may make it hard to find people that will accept your friend requests. You will find more "friends" if you're promoting something they're already interested in, and then showing them something new (your website).

Hi everyone!

I have a Facebook account (personally), but I see many FB profiles for businesses. Anyone know how to set up a FB page for your website?

Thanks,

Keith

Buy one of the many Fanpage scrips now hitting the market that suit the new Facebook iFrame application/fanpages.

Then learn how to offer great value (say a software) and gain a great following and lots of Likes. You can also build your list through your page. You are building a list aren't you? I hope so!

Facebook fanpage is a great way to build a list and generate traffic for your site. I hope you sort it all out already. Let us know if you still have any trouble with the fan page.

thanks!

Every segment is somewhat confusing. I imagine that is par for the course though. I'll learn as much as I can from this forum, listen for key words that I can research on youtube/Google, and do the best I can with what I have. With every mistake there is an opportunity to grow, and with every success, ...well there is success! lol

Thanks guys.

MI
Back