The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook or bing

IWater

affiliate
Hi,

When I just started learning ppv/ppc people recommended me 7search, 50onred, popads.
But I see alot positive things about facebook and bing.
What should I do?
And it hard to farm accounts on facebook?

Thank you,

I dont have good expierence with Facebook, i was doing CMB zero sales, but over 4K spending... And i know what i was doing :).

Bing i dont have any expierence with, i also see some good results of other people but i'm not doing it because they dont have carrier targeting... which is really needed when doing CMB.

I dont have good expierence with Facebook, i was doing CMB zero sales, but over 4K spending... And i know what i was doing :).

Bing i dont have any expierence with, i also see some good results of other people but i'm not doing it because they dont have carrier targeting... which is really needed when doing CMB.
Zero sales with over $4k spending?
Thats a big loss.

nothing if you set it up yourself. otherwise some people ask a % a spending, or a monthly fee based on the amount of traffic you want from google. Creating it yourself is defintly cheaper hehe

nothing if you set it up yourself. otherwise some people ask a % a spending, or a monthly fee based on the amount of traffic you want from google. Creating it yourself is defintly cheaper hehe

Isn't cloaking going to get his account banned??

Wow...any tips how to set it up for yourself? :) I heard for Facebook for example it is enough if you put some redirect link as real URL and change it to you black hat landing page after your ad is approved - is that true? They dont re-check your ads?

thanks

Wow...any tips how to set it up for yourself? :) I heard for Facebook for example it is enough if you put some redirect link as real URL and change it to you black hat landing page after your ad is approved - is that true? They dont re-check your ads?

thanks

Someone more familiar with this will hopefully come and weight in on this but I read that FB is on to that trick. I've never tried it myself, so can't say for sure that it's true.

thanks
Do you got experience with rules in trackers? because thats already enough for Google and Facebook to start cloaking :)
PS tip: dont start the cloaking directly! first receive some traffic on the campaign and monitor it, and add the ip's / href's to te cloak that should not have access to the forbidden page :)

patience is really important with cloaking :)

banners
Back