The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Every 1000 poster will get an EWA Network account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K, do you know if they allow a lower treshhold? They talk about early payments, but I don't know if they would allow me to do that...

One cool thing happened, I talked with Savy and they lowered the paypal treshhold from 3K to 300$ :cool: EWA is awesome!

Now I need to get a bigger budget and start promoting offers, Im gonna try to promote some offers via youtube to get some extra bucks going (first) and then go to facebook.

I was approved in EWA.. I just told the truth!
I checked their dashboard. SO cool. WHOAH..
Anyways, I am not from U.S. Do I need to mail a TAX Form?

Congrats! By the end of this K will have no referral cause everyone has signed up xD Just ask your AM, I don't think I had to send any sort of document to them. Also, you are going to promote their offers using free methods or are you going to work on Peerfly first? And yeah, their dashboard is nice, the best I've seen.

Congts for getting approved!
I believe international affiliates need to send W-8BEN form for any affiliate network. Best to contact your AM.

They recently reopened the doors and let a few in, i think they will close them again soon!

I believe this thread is going slow.

Who wants to be the 1000 poster here and grab the EWA Network account? Lets GO for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back