The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Every 1000 poster will get an EWA Network account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have a question what's a private CPA Network? And what's the different between a public and private? With a private, I'm guessing you can do Blackhat traffic?

Nope,

simply put public anyone can apply, but they have a right to disapprove you!
Private, requires and invite or a referral from a reputable person within the network, even then you may be refused!

Hmmm... They both seem the same from what you're saying. I like them hard-to-get ;) if you know what I mean. But yeah, I understand by private. Good stuff.

Hello Everyone I hope your Easter was as pleasurable as mine, well it’s time to get to work. What I think it is best, is to set up guidelines. Then attack each topic as we know it, and or theorize the direction we should follow to be successful. Our goal will be to build a campaign that will act as a foundation for success under normal business practices. However, we will touch on the basics but focus more on advance tactics. Because there are many ways to run a campaign, we will work towards building a consensus before we move forward. I am extremely excited about this exercise and look forward to our exchange of ideas and our eventual success. Our goal will be to build a cost effective plan that has the important basics to steer us in the right direction. This will be a plan of action suited to our goals and hopefully in the end we will have a comprehensive plan we can all benefit from.

We can start with Offerpages, Keywords, and Adsence – Brainstorm best practices and build a standard of operation or even better a consensus.

I want to thank everyone for participating, and Welcome all to the Discussion…

Hello K, If you have any Ideas how we should format this discussion by all means let us know. I know I thanked you before, however, I'm going to do it again... THANK YOU I love what you are doing and I'm proud to be a member and most of all a student...

I find a lot of people including myself have issues picking Niches and targeting the markets we want to infiltrate. I'm going to assume we all understand having certain knowledge or expertise pertaining to a certain niche would be very helpful. So we should drill down the type of niches that are receptive to CPA offers and what is hot in the market at the time. Another topic is research and building a list that caters to a broad spectrum of categories. Do we identify the need of customers or go with what's hot?

Because research is so important I think we should discuss each of our methods and build a consensus on best practices. This will set our foundation on solid ground. Also list targeting a specific niche or market. Ooh this is sooo important, PPC Mathematics, making sure your campaign is balanced between ad buys return on investment. Must make sure each campaign makes since. Each scenario per every dollar spent, you make X amount of profit. We will go heavy on this topic so everyone understands the math. Also I would like for all of us to pool our resources to have a complete help section i.e. outsourcing certain aspects and web design.

It does not take a lot to start, Just a little critical thinking... Cheers

TRAFFIC, When we get to this topic, this will set us a part from every one. Stay tuned, Hot stuff Coming....

Lol dday500, don't understand what you are saying :p You want to get a conversation going?? I'm not english, sorry :)

Hello Guys, I speak international language of money, easily understood in all languages lol. Would you like some? Key, Participate...

Were going to start with, Research, How to start a Campaign?

Hello and Sorry Everyone, I have been fighting the flu and totally out of it. I am however, feeling so much better. I'm working on my research piece and should have it up soon and from there we can carry on. Again I apologize for the delay and I look forward to heating things up to a fever pitch.

I think I'm the 280th poster in this thread :)

What is the benefits of being an affiliate of eagle??

Let's keep the ball rolling.
Weekly payments without threshold (as per EWA Network, Rights and Benefits page)
Higher payouts
Lot of offers
Global reach
payout bumps
and more

I particularly like the higher payouts and good number of international offers.

These are more than enough for any budding marketer to dream to be a part of EWA Network.

I think I'm the 280th poster in this thread :)

Weekly payments without threshold (as per EWA Network, Rights and Benefits page)
Higher payouts
Lot of offers
Global reach
payout bumps
and more

I particularly like the higher payouts and good number of international offers.

These are more than enough for any budding marketer to dream to be a part of EWA Network.

I would like the international offers so much.... EWA would be the only one that allowed me to do offline at my country :/ Generally networks have 1-2 offers so it's not the best. Really looking foward to win this contest :p

1 weird thing appened yesterday... I was reading my mail and saw an EWA email asking me questions so that they would accept me but the strange thing is that when I did the application, I was honest and said I didn't have any experience with CPA, told them my plan, etc. etc. No referral, no website, nothing. Maybe they just want people that can work hard??

Anyways, I'll keep you updated to see if I come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back