The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Every 1000 poster will get an EWA Network account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone, OK I understand likewheels are bad however, if your fueling each property with unique content making it, it's own entity should that not validate each piece on it's own. For each product I want to do a serious of things, build four points of content based on keywords surrounding each offer. Building A blog, unique banners, A content fulled landing page and two point angle articles strategically placed in periodical's and social media. Also I will add in PPC and Media Buys as I start organically building my brand. It sounds like a lot however, it takes careful planning or am I missing something?

Also what is the purpose of SeNuke?

And could someone explain Link pushes?

This is the best education thank you all, this is helping me a great deal. Cheers...

Also I truly believe web 2.0 properties should be all natural. Google is becoming masters at detecting crap, no matter how good it is. Linking schemes will always get detected and busted. Paying attention to details and grow things organically is always the best policy.

Hello Everyone, The only way someone is going to get this account is for us to have a serious discussion on the merits of our marketing prowess. One of us will be joining this prestigious firm, let's make sure were on top of our game, and ready to except that responsibility. We don't want to make K look bad for backing us. Also K has been very busy making our community one to be proud of, so I look forward to interacting with our fellow members. We all know K will drop by, however, this conversation should be on us, we want the account right? Understand we can all learn something from each other, I will be proud of whoever wins this account. Let's share with one another and bring knowledge of the business to the forefront. Guys and Girls understand Ryan is watching, K as busy as he is is watching, other people are watching I say, let's show them that, not only do we belong, but will be an asset to any network. I believe in, any thing can happen and we of this community are apart of something special, so I ask you all to join in and share, debate and communicate. Before you know it we will have meaningful posts that can help someone and as a bonus each 1000Th post will join one of the most prestigious CPA networks in the world. So let's do this, Thank You All, Cheers...

Hello Everyone, The only way someone is going to get this account is for us to have a serious discussion on the merits of our marketing prowess. One of us will be joining this prestigious firm, let's make sure were on top of our game, and ready to except that responsibility. We don't want to make K look bad for backing us. Also K has been very busy making our community one to be proud of, so I look forward to interacting with our fellow members. We all know K will drop by, however, this conversation should be on us, we want the account right? Understand we can all learn something from each other, I will be proud of whoever wins this account. Let's share with one another and bring knowledge of the business to the forefront. Guys and Girls understand Ryan is watching, K as busy as he is is watching, other people are watching I say, let's show them that, not only do we belong, but will be an asset to any network. I believe in, any thing can happen and we of this community are apart of something special, so I ask you all to join in and share, debate and communicate. Before you know it we will have meaningful posts that can help someone and as a bonus each 1000Th post will join one of the most prestigious CPA networks in the world. So let's do this, Thank You All, Cheers...

Take a bow son :) - nice idea man and yes I'm ALWAYS watching, i never miss a post!

K, I know that EWA has like a 500$ min. to cashout but do they do any kind of exeptions?? Because I think I'll be making money within a few months, but noting like 500$...

Hello David, That's the beauty of having this account, I wouldn't want any exceptions. Knowing the minimum is $500 your challenge is to push yourself to limits that are worthy of the account. Just by you asking this question means one of two things, First, your not ready to step up to the challenge or your to lazy to extend yourself to reach new goals. Understand even if you win, if you don't know what you are doing EWA will drop you. That only makes K look bad and by extension all of us. This is an enormous opportunity, you must realize not everyone is getting into EWA. This is super exclusive and just because you have a ticket to the door, does not mean someone is going to hand you anything. People think once your on top things get easy, I believe things get harder, to stay on top. You have taken action that is great, now you must step your game up and earn the next level. This is why we are here, let's work it out, we will help each other to bypass all barriers that will stifle our success. What do you feel are the obstacles that are plateauing your success? If you can make $1 then the thirst to make more will come through. What type of campaigns are you running? Each split test you do teaches you something new about where you are going and where you want to go. What were you latest results, maybe we can find the issue and you can earn more. The trick is not just earning more but sustaining growth at new levels. We all fail, however, in our case that is a good thing because we learn what not to do. We are all here for you let's break things down and rebuild what you are working with and grow.

I have your back K, This really should be on us. This section should be about us growing, expanding on what you’re teaching us. We have got to show fervor to succeed. I want to show everyone I’m willing to do what it takes to be successful and what it really takes to survive at this level. Dude what you’ve done here is pure genius, this opportunity has so many benefits to it. We can share our knowledge of CPA campaigns as well as learn new techniques. On top of that we have the opportunity to earn a prestigious position at the best network in the business. For those that don’t get in, they still get precious knowledge and a strong strategic plan to follow and earn a living. Plus the more we interact, it will lead to another opportunity in to EWA and so on. I would hope that as we contribute and grow in knowledge, the post limit can come down a little, because if you’re here and sharing, you have a full understanding of what it takes to succeed on the next level. If you’re here wanting the account you should have to show you are ready. It seems no one wants to earn the position, and just short answer their way to the position. I want to show I’m worthy of having such an awesome opportunity. We all have that chance, don’t you want to cease the moment and better yourselves. The things we don’t know I want to learn we have an Opportunity to theorize different approaches to campaigns, work out the kinks and earn as we go, however, we must take advantage of it. I have one suggestion, for those who try to potshot the post and try to get in at position 999, if they have not contributed in a substantive way in any campaign scenarios, they should be disqualified. This post should encompass next level thinking and the basis for the next addition of Notes of a Publisher 2. I want you to be proud of your Padawan’s and know in your heart that first, we get it and second, we know our stuff. I can’t thank you enough for what you’ve started here, this community will change lives and it should. Now it’s up to us, who will step up and join in? I can only hope everyone joins in because it's a win, win for everyone. There is an ultimate instant prize for just for sharing your thoughts. However, even more, for those who just participate, the things you will learn here will increase your earnings substantially. Let’s help K, make this post shine. Ninja Tactics, WELCOME

Yes I'm not ready for this account because I haven't even started PPC. In this month (April) I will start (have been having some troubles with CC's, paypal and all that so couldn't make it start earlier) but I know that out of 200$+ that I will invest I will make a profit because this thing is not rocket science (good traffic + good offer = conversion) but it isn't as easy as it sounds (I know!). I've read more than I should (again, the CC's + PP problems didn't "let me" take action) and even if those 200$ don't turn out to give me money, I won't quit, because I'm making money online in other venture's and I'll try it as many times as possible. In a nutshell: I want to do PPC, once I make arround 500$+ (it will take some time) I will start doing facebook and from there I could do a LOT more money since it takes more money to advertise, but the reward is bigger. In case the PPC plan goes wrong (I am 99,9% sure I can make a good/really good profit, but you never know), I can try again in like 4/5 months. So it's NOT a case of not being ready or being lazy, it's just that it is VERY difficult to take 200$ and turn it into 500$ without any sort of experience, specially when I'm at collage (19 years old) and I don't have all time in the work (who does??).

It feels good to talk a lot :p

That's a great start David, You should pick up a few marketing classes, just to pick up on the economics side of things. Well, you should plan out everything, because everything is subject to change based on circumstance. So far so good, what do you want to accomplish first? Meaning what are your first movements? Also let's go part by part and build a standard of actions that bring us closer to each Goal we want to gain. By the time were finished you will have a solid course of action to follow. This will save money and time. Don't mistake persistence with production, just because you wont quit it will not bring production. Let's be productive first then be persistent on the plan.

(I feel like I'm in a psychologist :p )

My first goal is to hit 5$ a day in profits. I may not seem much but in my country 150$/month (=5$ day) is half of the money I would receive if I worked at Mc donalds part time every weekend. I will accomplish that by using 7search. Initially email submits, and then once I can get some profitable camapaigns going (aka. reach 5$ a day) I will move on to something that pays 5-10$ a lead. My problem would be the fact that PeerFly has net30 payments, so if I make money this month I will only receive it by 30th May so I have to get some more money to invest. Once I can do 10-15$ a day (that's more than a part time at mc donalds, and keep in mind that they are one of the ones that pay more in part time) I will move on to facebook. That should give me a better "training" because I will have to buy hosting, domain name and probably create a landing page (I also know how to do that :) ), work with demographics, research, split test a LOT, etc. etc.

I think I can follow this plan, but again, that net30 is a pain in the a** :)

My problem would be the fact that PeerFly has net30 payments

Yeah, I'm with you. I wish I could use my Peerfly account, but I just can't work with the net30 when other networks can make life much easier for me with quicker payouts.

I wish I could use my EWA account and run some of their offers as well. There are reports that they've recently gotten into some hot water with the FTC and it APPEARS that some of their day to day operations have come to a halt. I was wondering if anyone who is more informed could shed some light on this because I never know what to believe anymore.

Yeah, I'm with you. I wish I could use my Peerfly account, but I just can't work with the net30 when other networks can make life much easier for me with quicker payouts.

I wish I could use my EWA account and run some of their offers as well. There are reports that they've recently gotten into some hot water with the FTC and it APPEARS that some of their day to day operations have come to a halt. I was wondering if anyone who is more informed could shed some light on this because I never know what to believe anymore.

FTC is investigating EWA but until now they haven't been sued for anything, but they won't probably have problems. BTW, what other networks are you referring to? From what I've seen, 99% of them have net30 for the ones that are not making a lot of money...

"We have received no* such correspondence on our side of the street because we’ve been on par with all regulatory changes. Operating a legitimate and legal company is of the utmost importance to our business." - Ryan Eagle

Well EWA is weekly.

MaxBounty is a refutable network that is weekly as well.

Oh good! Didnt knew maxbounty was that way but I'll have to see because they don't have as many offers and their require a minimum of 100$ which shouldn't be a problem, but I'll have a hard look at it (I'm already a publisher there).

Hey, I have a question what's a private CPA Network? And what's the different between a public and private? With a private, I'm guessing you can do Blackhat traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back