The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email Marketing

huckdog

affiliate
Is anyone engaged in it yet? If so how did you comabout obtaining a emailing list or are you using a service?

I am on the fence regarding whether I should involve myself in it. I have quite a diversified affiliate program participation developing and I was only planning on trying to operate maybe at the most (2-3) very simple sites, however want to capitalize on the affiliates I don use on targeted web pages.

Thanks

Is anyone engaged in it yet? If so how did you comabout obtaining a emailing list or are you using a service?

I am on the fence regarding whether I should involve myself in it. I have quite a diversified affiliate program participation developing and I was only planning on trying to operate maybe at the most (2-3) very simple sites, however want to capitalize on the affiliates I don use on targeted web pages.

Thanks

Yes, you should use email marketing.

Do a search using this forum's search function in the orange bar and type in email marketing...there you will find much info indeed.

Most affiliates don't obtain (buy) a list, that can be dangerous. Most I know build in their own double opt-in list. You can simply ask people to sign up for your newsletter, or offer some type of bonus or special report or something to get subscribers.

Most affiliates don't obtain (buy) a list, that can be dangerous. Most I know build in their own double opt-in list. You can simply ask people to sign up for your newsletter, or offer some type of bonus or special report or something to get subscribers.

Didn't catch that...yes huckdog, don't buy a list...instead it's recommended you build a list yourself with a bait piece and nice content to deliver your subscribers...offering your affiliate promotions in the email series.

Building a list will require an autoresponder.
You just need to put your messages inside, the system will send out on your behalf.

banners
Back