The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Early success for any of you guys?

hondo5

affiliate
Hello everyone. I just got started actually working towards affiliate marketing and wanted to know how you guys were doing so far. I know there is going to be a lot of frustration in the beginning stages of this but hopefully it all pays off in the end. My first affiliate site will go live tomorrow and I definitely make sure to document how it goes starting with day 1.

hondo5, congratulations on your 1st post.
One of the ways to succeed is to get repeating interest in your site. You can get returning visitors. Let's say someone goes to your site and then some time later the same person goes back to your site.

You make documentation - this is very good. Use your notes to help you reach your goals. Try many experiments to grow your traffic. Good luck.

Be consistent. Don't give up. Most people fail at affiliate marketing because they're not working consistently.

Believe that you'll succeed! It's more important than you think.

Here's a little story for you:

A guy was working full time at a DVD rental shop. At the same time he decided to start affiliate marketing. He was SURE he would succeed at it and he actually bought a car magazine and was picking the expensive sport car he would buy when he'd be rich. His colleagues were making fun of him but he kept working at affiliate marketing and choosing the different options of his dream car.

A few months later, he quit his job and not so long after that he stopped by the DVD rental shop.... with his sport car, the exact same expensive sport car he had picked on the magazine when he was "poor" and just starting. His former colleagues were so jealous and just stunned by this.

Today, this guy is a millionaire. During a meeting with Anthony Robins he said "I just always knew, I had that deep belief that I was going to be successful and worked towards it".

Inspiring, huh? :)

That guy was called John Reese and is currently a millionaire. I don't think he did it in a couple of months, it would have taken him longer than that. Although he did make $1Million in a day from a product launch.

Never give up and learn from your mistakes... which means get the best advice you can (that makes sense to YOU!) implement it as FAST as possible and fail in the field, not in your head.

Never put all your money into testing a new idea... if it's new to you and you're thinking "I think this will work" then make sure you have enough money so that if it doesn't work you just brush it off, learn from it and move on (quickly) to the next thing.

The Internet is a fast paced world...

MI
Back