The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Duplicate Content??

mark07

affiliate
Guys if suppose I have an article on my blog and I want to submit that particular article to a large number of article submission sites. Doesn’t this practice will be flagged under duplicate content according to Google?

Apart from making the blog famous and all the stuff are there any drawbacks to submitting the original blog article to other article submission sites?

Thanks,
Mark.

I believe it should be more than one article to be considered a duplicate content...

If you submit all of your articles to the same directories and don't leave anything unique on your own site - than I see a potential problem.

1 article duplicated on other sites is not like duplicating all your articles..unless you are duplicate all of them, then only it might pose a problem with google

I usually use unique content but I have posted duplicates before with no problem but it was only like 10 or something!!

I have heard that there is a magic number that Goog looks for to qualify a particular post or description as Duplicate Content but I do not know that that is or if it is true!!

MI
Back