The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Duke exceed 1,000 Post

temi

affiliate
I will like to welcome duke to the exclusive club only Paul and I have achieved so far, that is the 1,000 plus club. I will like to use this occasion to thanks duke for all his help in keeping this forum alive, I appreciate you Ken :)
Temi

Thanks temi, you've been a big help to me as well. You've given me opportunities that I wouldn't have otherwise had unless I was here. If you haven't gotten the message in the PM's I spam you with, you should understand my level of gratitude here.

What can I say about Paul except that he's an inspiration.

Great to be here guys, w00t!

Stop spamming, lmao.

Have you looked at your post count, your ahead of me by almost 150 posts? Who's the spammer here, hmmn, thats a tough one :)

Right, so make sure I'm always at least 100 SPAMS ahead of you. See, this way, I'm the KING spammer. Temi doesn't count, he owns the joint. LOL

I'm not sure if I can allow that to happen Paul. My goal is to exceed temi's spam within the next few months and for those of you who know me, I can do it. If it weren't for my fricking db rollbacks at Lifesupporters.com, I would have successfully made 10,000 posts in the first year.

Duke,
I am currently the lead spammer at over 600 spams more than you and and 500 more than Paul.
I will make sure neith of you outspamm me :)

MI
Back