The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Domain

piet82

affiliate
I see there is a lot of difference in the prices of domain registration.

Wich registrar is a cheap and good one?

I dont like to get any problems later.

This depends on the individual you ask I have mine with 123reg but there are loads of places to go to. You are best to do some research for yourself and see which one appeals to you the most.

This is a big cheat to get a BARGAIN .com (and others) domain name! I get mine from here for around £4!

Go to resellerspanel.com and sign up for an account. (You'll notice that this is actually for reselling hosting, but hey!) After all the "signing up" part login and go to "Domain Manager." One of the tabs is "Register/Transfer." Click this, and go from there...

I like this service because you can always change your whois info for free. You also get 24/7 support, as long as you just talk about your domain name!

I have all my domains with 123-reg and they have been very good......

...until they got bought out by Pipex last year. Since then all Pipex DNS has been centralised and they've managed to break it twice in the last 3 months. The first time was for 4 hours!

(I really should switch to running DNS on my server)

I have to say you need to register with a few to get the best deals.
It all depends wether you want .com/.co.uk etc they mostly differnet deals for each.
For example enom cheaper for .com heartinternet cheaper for .co.uk...and so on.
It needs homework and checking everytime as offers acn change who's cheapest.

yea i recommend namecheap also
do a search around for coupons before you buy though
usually get a dollar off each new/renewal/transfer

I have all my domains with 123-reg and they have been very good......

...until they got bought out by Pipex last year. Since then all Pipex DNS has been centralised and they've managed to break it twice in the last 3 months. The first time was for 4 hours!

(I really should switch to running DNS on my server)

We have all our domains with 123-Reg and haven't had any problems even after they were bought out by Pipex. We used to be hosted with Pipex but weren't happy with the service so moved to Fast2Host who are excellent :armada34:

We recommend all of our clients to go with 123-Reg too because the .co.uk domains are only about £3 and they have a very easy to use control panel. You have total control over your domain wherever you decide to host and can easily change the nameservers :D

It depends on website from where you are buying. I always prefer namecheap to register domain. You should have some research for same domain on different websites before actually buying one.

This depends on the individual you ask I have mine with 123reg but there are loads of places to go to. You are best to do some research for yourself and see which one appeals to you the most.

Yup I use namecheap. Cheaper than godaddy and it comes with a free PRIVATE WHOIS (godaddy charges you more). I also find that its much easier to setup after the sale too. Both have great customer service.

MI
Back