The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Direction of these two domains...

SEOBlogPosts

Hey guys, I have these two domains I can't figure out what to do with.

The first is PSDlicious.com. The other is Patimber.com.

The first has possibilities with Photoshop, an underwear brand and there is a stock called psd as well as a crypto called posiden that goes by psd I think.

The PA one is directed towards pennsylvania timber harvesting. I originally set it up for a friend to get him leads for his timber business here but he is an ass lol so I'm wanting to redevelop it. I have a Facebook group about princess pine with 300 members I thought maybe could be worked in to the site. Idk.

I keep drawing blanks with ideas for these. What direction should I take?

If I dont figure it out I'll just sell them. Just thought I'd see if anyone has any fantastic ideas first.

Thanks!
~Justin

Hey guys, I have these two domains I can't figure out what to do with .. I keep drawing blanks with ideas for these. What direction should I take?

Is it worth your time trying to sell/develop brand domains?
I recommend focusing your sniper scope on keyword domains that have 1,000+/monthly search volume
So just let them expire, unless you come up with a lightbulb idea

Is it worth your time trying to sell/develop brand domains?
I recommend focusing your sniper scope on keyword domains that have 1,000+/monthly search volume
So just let them expire, unless you come up with a lightbulb idea

Yeah, that idea was in my head too. I have been known to be an impulse buyer sometimes lol

Impulse buying can be a good thing
If it's backed up with the right numbers (search volume)
But if nobody is looking for something ..

MI
Back