monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Domain Names

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Cavalier07, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Cavalier07

Cavalier07 Affiliate affiliate

Hey

Looking for a good niche in the UK to move into so have been looking at domain names a lot, to see what's around. However I have a few questions about domains.

Normally I would go with .com or .co.uk however would something like using a .net or .info domain affect the site at all?

What effect would using a hyphen have with search results so using affiliate-marketing.co.uk instead of affliatemarketing.co.uk

2. monetizer
  3. rockstarvipul

rockstarvipul Affiliate affiliate

Hey dude !

Yes .com / .co.uk / .net / .info all have different benefits and you need to precise of your use . for targeting UK , i prefer , .com and .co.uk . You got to choose betweek TLD's. Also , hyphen wont make much difference.

All look you need to have is better content and not think about anything else.

4. smilodon

smilodon Affiliate affiliate

A hyphen domain is usually worth less. It is not an EMD as far as I'm aware.

.com and .co.uk would have the best SEO value for UK traffic, .net is slightly weaker, followed by .info.

5. Freddy63

Freddy63 Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Don't even think about .info it sucks. I say go for .co.uk as you're targeting UK. A .com will be just fine as always
    Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

Featured Resources (View All)

MI