The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Domain Name Registrar

Genny

affiliate
Hi everyone

Can anyone recommend a good (but cheap) domain name registrar. I am currently with GoDaddy but have recently learned of horror stories about them and I want to get out.

Would appreciate your help.

Regards
Genny

i personally use godaddy as long as you arent hosting a adult website godaddy is by far one of the best domain hosting places. Or you can goto maddog which use's the same system as godaddy and are a little easier on their prices

I havent had any issues with Godaddy and their prices are the best in the business. I also buy a lot of domains at TDNAM which automatically go into my godaddy account.
Apart from that I use Namecheap which cost quite a bit more but you get free WHOIS Guard.

I havent had any issues with Godaddy and their prices are the best in the business. I also buy a lot of domains at TDNAM which automatically go into my godaddy account.
Apart from that I use Namecheap which cost quite a bit more but you get free WHOIS Guard.

Thanks - think I'll have a good look at maddog. I had a look at the site which details some of the horror stories - it's made me have serious 2nd thoughts.

Regards
Genny

wow. I've been with godaddy for 5 years and have never had any issues with them. I don't plan on switching unless they give me a reason to.

free domain name

todays internet world they have lot free domain reg.but you have to allow them to post there ad in your site.then you can have free hosting also

I use namecheap.com

They are very affordable at $9.29 registration/renewal.

I have others registered through Network Solutions, but those are more expensive at $35.00.

banners
Back