The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Domain forwarding

burton4550

affiliate
I was just curious if anyone could tell whether domain forwarding and using the affiliate sites provided by products on clickbank were actually better to use then creating your own. Ive had a blog ive been posting on everyday and posting on forums,writting articles for and answering questions with links to my blog on yahoo answers and im still only getting like 20 people a day checking my blog and no sales. Is it a faster method just to use premade websites by the merchant and just get a domain and set up forwarding to the website using your clickbank hop link? Im new to all this and im desperate just to make my first commission. Ive been trying to get this all figured out for the last 6 months and ive learned so much i feel overwhelmed with information and im not sure what to do now lol . So any help or pointers in regards to domain forwarding or setting up my own would be much appreciated .. Thanks

Depends on the merchant and website.. if its not easily understood then you may need your blog.. is the merchants website ok?

I really believe it is . Its one of the top selling bodybuilding courses on clickbank. Here's the site if you wanna check vincedelmontefitness.com . So basically if its a really good sales page then its ok just to set up domain forwarding ? If not , then i would need to have a website or use my blog? I have a blog right now, I just can't seem to generate much traffic at all to it and im not getting anywhere near close to making any sales because i cant get anyone to visit my blog . Its a lonely one. lol

If I were you Id run a test run on domain forwarding. It looks like the website is pretty good and sells its self. So give it a try and see if it goes any better for ya! It doesn't hurt anything to test new ideas :)

Alright I will give that a try . Thanks for the advice . Just curious you wouldn't know any tips or helpful information on getting traffic besides article marketing,forums and good answers with links back to my site would you ?? Im just dying to make my first commission lol. Ive had my blog for about 2 months now and barely get 20 visitors a day its a lonely blog even though its packed full of really good information and is very keyword setup

Have you tried social bookmarking? You can hire a company to do 100 social book marks for about $10. I have a few ideas for you but some of them cost money. Do you have the ability to invest in your company?

I kinda read about social bookmarking I just couldn't really find good information to understand how it all works. I can do like a little bit of money here and there, but not much. I plan to put all my earnings back into my business though to get it up and running. Is buying traffic sometimes better then trying to get free traffic ?

Eeehh it depends.. if youre going to spend money, Id do it on SEO. That way you're getting natural traffic. I did the bookmarking and it did raise my ranking. But my seo company also does it for me. I just wanted to see how well that company did haha. I'll PM you the website if you want it. I dont recommend PPC unless you can do clicks for under 50 cents. With google you ten to pay $2 and up per click and thats just too expensive. Have you opened a twitter and facebook account? Those help too.

Yeah send me the website and ill check it out . I could use some more knowledge on all this stuff. I actually already tried out google adwords and it didnt go over so well. I ended just paying about a hundy and didn't get any sales. I learned the tough way on that. I did actually just open up a facebook and myspace account . I need to get some pictures up on there though and more description , there pretty much just blank right now ..

MI
Back