The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Doing 7search campaigns but no conversion

asgar69

affiliate
I am newbie type CPA marketer,very soon started couple of campaigns but I haven't got any conversion yet.Hoping for suggestion that can rise up my conversion

Welcome to AffialtieFix! Have you optimized your targeting options and experiment with it?
It always need some tweaking to see conversions.

Welcome to AffialtieFix! Have you optimized your targeting options and experiment with it?
It always need some tweaking to see conversions.
Yeah I did some like majority of traffic sources with Alexa & quantcast,Keyword researching

I am newbie type CPA marketer

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @asgar69 ! great to have you with us.

very soon started couple of campaigns but I haven't got any conversion yet.Hoping for suggestion that can rise up my conversion

Have you blocked the partners in 7search that are dumping bot traffic and junk traffic on your offers?

Are you split testing copy, landers, and ads?

Are you day parting your campaigns?

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Dear T J Tutor
I have already been told I am a newbie for going inside of DOJO I have to be premium member.
No I haven't blocked the partners in 7search bot traffic.Could exactly how I fix it?

for going inside of DOJO I have to be premium member.

Yes! I am recommending that you join the Dojo, this will help you progress much quicker.

No I haven't blocked the partners in 7search bot traffic.Could exactly how I fix it?

PM your 7Search account manager and ask them to enable partner blocking. Then in your tracker you can identify which traffic sources within 7Search are sending you bad traffic. Typically the tracker should show you the IP's and site addresses and you can block them in 7Search. 7Search has all of the instructions in their help section on using their partner blocking features.

Yes! I am recommending that you join the Dojo, this will help you progress much quicker.

PM your 7Search account manager and ask them to enable partner blocking. Then in your tracker you can identify which traffic sources within 7Search are sending you bad traffic. Typically the tracker should show you the IP's and site addresses and you can block them in 7Search. 7Search has all of the instructions in their help section on using their partner blocking features.
Don't laugh 147$ is huge for me right now.BTW I am a Maxbounty publisher my another problem is on tracking.What tracking tool do u recommend?I have heard lots of out there e.g Vlouum,CpaLab,Prosper202

Don't laugh 147$ is huge for me right now.BTW I am a Maxbounty publisher my another problem is on tracking.What tracking tool do u recommend?I have heard lots of out there e.g Vlouum,CpaLab,Prosper202

Tracking is the "life blood" of your efforts. It's where all of your campaign data resides. It's the data for decisions which result in positive ROI. Voluum, AdsBridge, Thrive are all highly regarded. I've been using a custom built tracker for years along with Bevo. I will be testing the other three over the coming months.

Select a tracker and become an expert with that tracker!

i m not a expert in ppc traffic but i do know a few of my peers doing well in bing traffic of cuz you can do well in 7search if you know how to optimize n remove all the bot traffic but why bother with tier 2 traffic when you can learn to master 1 of the tier 1 traffics

lots of bad reviews for 7search traffic just use bing instead

Yes there have been a lot of 7Search reviews that have been negative. However, this traffic, like any paid traffic source is controllable. It's also very cheap. It's a good learning platform for Newbies to understand the skills required to make an ad platform preform. It's cheap, so you can make mistakes and learn from them without blowing a ton of money. You can learn to master your tracker with this cheap traffic, you can learn partner blocking and day parting on the cheap with this platform.

7Search is not where you want to be when you have mastered your game, it's where you learn the basics of the game. If you can afford Bing traffic as a platform to learn on, go for it. You will spend more to do the same thing you can do on the cheap at 7Search. If you have already mastered your tracker and the other elements outlined above in an ad platform, then Bing and AdWords are the next step.

If the OP can't afford the Dojo, I am not certain that Bing would be an affordable ad platform at the moment.

Last edited:
banners
Back