The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Dofollow Blog for Comment

Really a good list. its help to me and my site. Thank you for sharing and keep posting.

I wonder how long it will be before Google realise this is how people are buildng their backlinks and lower the value?

Building backlinks via posting comments on personal blog is a hard work. It requires patience and dedicated working. The number of the links is not important, but the quality of the links are the key factor leading to SEO success. However, with more and more blogs and forums turning to be nofollow ones, it is becoming increasingly hard for people to build do-follow links.
As a result, the list you've offered is very helpful. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. It is very kind of you. Cheers man.

Don't waste time with such stupid criterias as do follow no follow any link helps (no follow doesn't count for PR but who cares about that ...)

I am looking for some blogs which could give you the instant approved links and do follow links when you comment on any blog. Can some one here provide me the list of do follow blogs with the instant approval and with the do follow links? If some one can, it will be highly appreciative.

both of these lists, like pretty much all dofollow lists are completely worthless. Sites simply get on these lists and change their comments to nofollow, if they were ever dofollow to begin with. less than 20% of these blogs are dofollow if they're even online at all.

MI
Back