The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does Google Adwords Accept Direct Linking?

C

CelebriViews

Hey Guys.

Would like to know if you can set up campaigns with direct links or tracking links on google adwords?

Or is it just landing pages only?

Thanks.

Haven't used Adwords yet myself but I'm almost positive that they do not allow direct linking.

You'd be better off to send them to a landing or squeeze page on your domain. That would be much safer and more likely to get approved. Don't forget to add links to your privacy policy, TOS, contact info and have some content on the page. They look for that stuff.

Haven't used Adwords yet myself but I'm almost positive that they do not allow direct linking.

You'd be better off to send them to a landing or squeeze page on your domain. That would be much safer and more likely to get approved. Don't forget to add links to your privacy policy, TOS, contact info and have some content on the page. They look for that stuff.

Thank you! Appreciate your help.

they dont allow it for sure. And lately they are very restrictive if you have affiliate links on your landing page. Your site can be banned easily.

If you want to comply you are way better off making your lander Adwords compliant plus what is the direct linked CPA offer is compliant but they change the page and you get banned? Would you want that to happen? With your lander you can avoid that kind of faith to you.

Why you are doing direct linking when you know that leads are gold. Try to collect leads via landing page and set up follow up emails then you don't need to worry about anymore.

MI
Back