The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does anyone know if google had just changed

calvahead

affiliate
Hello

I am new to this form so please forgive me if this has already been answered elsewhere. My site seems to have dropped out of the google search, just since Friday but still come high up with other search engines. I have been told that they have several versions and change them, does anyone know if they have just change version?. I have checked and my site has not be black listed.

Any help would be great.

Thanks Helen

Google have many datacenters yes but all the local ones will be in sync , what you need to look at is what have you changed recently , have you been penalised for some reason, have you lost some of the authority backlinks you had before , have the authority backlinks you have been penalised and deindexed.....

I could go on , of course it could be as simple and a google dance where the results have fluctuated a little and will most likely bounce back.

Google have also been taking the weight from main keywords recently and paying more attention to long tail keywords which ive seen alot of.

Thanks for your quick reply

I will have a look to see if there are any issues, but I think it could be a google dance

Thanks again

Helen

There was a big MayDay update that occurred back in May. It effected mainly long tail search results that it deemed low quality. Other than that there have not been any recent significant search result shifts.

Google performs over 400 updates a year and has over 200 factors in its algorithm, so it could be down to a lot of different things! Like others suggest, it will probably bounce back, however, I would keep monitoring it closely and attempt to find out the reasons why it may have fallen in the SERPs. Atleast that way, you can proactively make efforts to get the site back up the results.

Sussextech

Google changes too much, so it is wasting money and time to learn what Google does. The world is still the same, the only difference is that we communicate here instead of sitting in a coffee shop next to my home.

Google done lots of changes day to day. recently Google had some in SERP position based on domain age. and one more Google panda i couldn't understand what is Google panda. i was read one article but i couldn't understand.

I thinks ups and downs are happening daily in page result. May be there is some spamming problem. you should try to get quality Google back links, it effects on yous site ranking on google search engine.

MI
Back