The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do your run the business yourself or you have team ?

UK WW ex member

affiliate
It seems here some webmasters have many sites, many services offering . I just wonder wheter they all manage by themselves or they have a company havig team members to do specific job.

If you run a company having a team , how many members are there in your team?

How do you manage them ?

My company employs 25 peaple, i have a manager who manages the other peaple and my business partner manages the manager :) That sort of thing...

I have Company, name Right IT Corporation. I have 3 developers and some 2 web associate. I also take service from some freelancer and some companies.

I managed all the things by myself; mean I lead the whole things.

Trying to make my company big.

I sold my businesses and now there is just myself and my wife. Every day we have fun, I work for other people as well as on my own sites. NEVER again will I employ people, it is more worry than worth.

Within the next 6 weeks though I am launching a massive project that will require some staff. We intend sub contracting it though.

I agree staff are he worst worry in the world.
Sub-contract is a great idea.
Good luck with your new venture OWG.:D

Its just me & my partner. The only trouble with having just the two of you running things is that there is just two people running things! It's great working from home and working with my partner, but sometimes it would be nice just to hand the reins to someone else for a bit! Perhaps one day!

I have been a one man army so far. :armada35: Of course with lot of help. I know some php programmers who help me out when I need it, and I return it with links or whatelse they need. In the future I will have some common projects with different selected people but of course I don't want to give up my private carrier. :rolleyes:

I am myself but 2009 is my yeat i hope after launching a new site i am looking for it to become my main sorce. so matbe have staff this time next year lol. I actually enjoy working on my own

I work in a media company and we have about 30 employees. I personnally works as CEO adviser , and i think that's it's really important in order to run a good business to have some people around you . We all have different knowledges and opinions and it is always good to be able to share it with someone , even if you are the one who calls the shot.

I run Mattlav Software by myself.. all my own startup what you see on the site is my small tools/ apps i tend to do al lot of custom work for people.. i unlike other software companys dont screw people over! :p but yeh only me running it all :) not doing too badly :p

At first I would do all the things by myself, because I should take the incomes of workers and costs of services into consideration.As it becomes bigger and bigger,I hardly do it by myself,then I will seek some partners to continue it .

We believe in team not in individuals. We share ideas, experiences and knowledge. That's why create great things for our customers.

My websites were too small last year to employ people but now that they've grown I've a team of 8 and were all on the same level so its more like working with a team than with employees which is nice (they still know whos boss though!). :p

That is pretty impressive growth, especially in these times. Good effort!

i ran my own business, but i have a staff. i started with me and one person. then i hired some help to do some of what i call activity and not productivity. as i earned more money i got a larger staff. none are full time, but they are paid well.

After reading the above experience i found my self a bit smaller..or any ways its a reality too. but after 3 to years i'll definitely have my own office , my manager , or the team members too.

MI
Back