The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

DO you still exchange links

I still exchange links, mostly 3 way thought, not too keen about direct link exchange between two sites.

Hate to ask this question but - if the SE 's can make out that you have done a 3 way LE - whats the harm in doing a 2 - way direct LE?

how ru going to rank higher in a competetive niche - if not not keywords ?

i gather it is much easier to LE than to write articles to get 1 way Links?
correct me if i am wrong!

i thought that having links from revelant sites is the most important thing.Also i think that having a page of 100 links is not any use and any help to the listed sites.So i do some sort of link exchange but not in a load.

I too do reciprocal linking which is still not dead and will certainly help a lot then three way linking.

But the best part is to get one way link.

i thought that having links from revelant sites is the most important thing.Also i think that having a page of 100 links is not any use and any help to the listed sites.So i do some sort of link exchange but not in a load.

Does the powers to be aka Google penalise you if you were to link exchange a lot of same keywords?

are the search engines doing something with the 3 way linking?? Will they do something to recognize these kind of links?

MI
Back