The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you build your links daily?

hi

i had a new site i did seo for tat site i started getting visitors within 2 weeks i did article submission and directory submission for that site, but initially i started getting good no. of traffic like 200 page view a day but after two months their was a decline in visitor even though iam doing article submission and blog posting for tat site. Please give me solutions to get more traffic.

I used to actively seek many links, like everythng and anyting but it wasn't got me the results and now just wait for sites to link to me and they do.

all this constant link building isn't worth it unless you can get 20k worth every month. So in 3 or 4 years you end up with 100k's worth - then you got something maybe, maybe, as links don't make a website successful

Content and theme of site in the right industry is better idea than most, but will be unworkable for 99% on the web. Many business going bust right now.

Reason being - I want that UK traffic for those UK pounds not those unjustified US dollars - no offence to the Americanos here. I am sure you'd want our Pound too to convert!

I have a number of UK only type sites, is there a particular method you use for link building to UK sites? For example, do you look for .co.uk exchanges only and stuff like that?

I have a number of UK only type sites, is there a particular method you use for link building to UK sites? For example, do you look for .co.uk exchanges only and stuff like that?

Not neccessary that you should do link exchange with .co.uk but you should link exchange with relevent sites. like if iam dealing with travel related site then i will link to those who has either travel option or travelling sites...not with finance sites...i think you got my point.

But if i want to sell some uk based product then it is good to do with .co.uk because i wont be selling my products to other countries.

good way of doing offpage optimization is do directory and article submission daily you can submit 4-10 keep minimum. do blogs posting, give some comment in blog,social book marking these you should do slowing not like at one streach you submit some 100-200.

Computer Help,computer Trainning,web Design

Links building is really easy and valuable also.

One should really try out links once a week.

i think you need to link build you site always so that it'll increase it's page ranking when google updates it's page ranking :D

MI
Back