propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Do I scare everyone away???

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Linda Buquet, May 19, 2006.

1. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

This has been bugging the heck out of me for a long time, so I finally decided I would just ask you guys.

Why do so many people leave when I log into the forum? It seems when I log into the forum if there are 38 people online then after I'm on for 5 minutes, there are suddenly only 15. Then as soon as I leave there are 30 - 40 again.

I feel like I scare people away. :eek:
    So I purposely stay logged out most of the day, even though I'm really here, just so more people will show up.

On other forums I see the admin logged in most of the time.
    Do I scare you guys?
    I'm nice (most of the time :p ).
    Are people afraid I will edit their posts or what???
    Do I have virtual BO???

I can't even see who's lurking if you are not logged in, so I just can't understand why people run away every time I come online. :(

2. sarahk

sarahk Affiliate affiliate

Do commercial airliners follow you?
    Is your house bugged?

Just teasing Linda, I'm sure it's a coincidence - maybe a timezone thing. Your good time is everyone else's "end of break" time or something?

3. JeffR

JeffR New Member

For me, I make 2-4 quick forrays into the site per day. I login, read what's new and leave. Probably because I'm at work and should be doing what I'm paid for, not reading this.

But I know that can be a reason for quick in/out. I don't even look at who else is online usually.

You seem very nice. I wouldn't run from you. :D

4. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Sarah, you CRACK me up!!!

Jeff welcome to 5 Star. Glad you started posting since you are peeking in several times a day.
    Also glad you aren't afraid of me. :p

5. Eminem

Eminem Affiliate affiliate

Not sure, hehe. When I am online, there's less chance of you being online. We rarely are online at the same time, so not really sure... :)

Perhaps, just a co-incidence or something

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed