The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

dirmania.org PR7 - easy come easy go :)

temi

affiliate
A few months ago, when I was looking for PR7 links Bagi and a few other alerted me to dirmania.org which was PR7 and with lots of PR7 sub pages... the interesting thing was that the owner wanted payment for 1 year ahead.
I asked how he know that the directory will still be PR7 even in 4 months time let alone 1 year..... anyway, I guess my hunch was righ not to pay for 1 year advert on a site that has not been established for a reasonable period of time. Today, the site is as you can see in the attached image.

Don't quite remeber but it was a reasonable price, the only think I did not like about it was paying for 1 year ahead knowing the site may drop in PR like it has done.

Don't quite remeber but it was a reasonable price, the only think I did not like about it was paying for 1 year ahead knowing the site may drop in PR like it has done.

I would never pay for a year ahead unless it was very cheap price. You did the right thing Temi.

It might have been a fake or bought PR IE he bought High PR links to jack the PR up, then as soon as there was an update, he pulled them and sold links until the next update.

I don't forget that Temi. That time I couldn't understand you and thought that you had a conflict with that guy in the past, but now everything is clear;)

I tried submitting a to this directory a few times before the pr update. I left about a month gap between submitting again. I reciprocated from my front page as i did not have a pr3 page as requested in the guidelines. I emailed and asked if i would ever be listed. But never got any response at all either rejection email or other. Its plain to see the submission in this directory is just a con to get you to link to them.

banners
Back