The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Digital products or physical products:which one gives you higher success rate

timwal

affiliate
Hi guys. I've had success promoting digital products. I've never attempted physical products. Which one gives you guys much success rate promoting, digital products or physical products. I need your views

Digital products have one big advantage -- many of them require regular payments (e. g. domain names, web hosting, membership websites). And these regular payments may result in recurring commissions.

I would say at this time of year you would be better off going for physical products, there are lots of people who dont really know much about shopping online (grandparents, aunts & uncles etc) and I reckon its the perfect time to get pushing physicals, later in the year you might be better off doing digital products ;)

I you want to resell other products as affiliate, I think it is better to choose digital products, because often you can get much higher commissions as affiliate for digital goods as for physical products.

It is common to receive up to 50% commissions from each sale if you sell digital products.
With recurring products it is even better, you can get few bucks every month lifetime from single sale.

I've been meaning to weigh in on this one.

I say it TOTALLY depends on your niche and you should typically 1st decide on a niche THEN pick the products that best fit the niche.

Some niches would have both physical and digital product that fit the niche. Learn to play guitar - you could offer ebooks on how to play but also market guitars, replacement strings and other equipment. But some niches would not even have any physical products, only ebooks and some niches would be much better suited to physical products.

I'm personally not a fan of digital products and don't think it's the best place to start for everyone, but I admit I am biased toward physical products.

Agree with Linda on this one. Although my most successful campaign thus far has been a physical product, does not necessarily mean they are better to promote

Hi guys. I've had success promoting digital products. I've never attempted physical products. Which one gives you guys much success rate promoting, digital products or physical products.

It's not an either, or question. It's a matter of personal preference. There are affiliates who are successful promoting both digital and physical products. Again, it's a matter of preference.

David Jackson

banners
Back