The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Did you noticed it....?

larkinstep

affiliate
Yesterday I have seen a sudden change in rank. One of my site that was on Google 8th position on SERP now on 9th page and total competiotion has changed from 2.2 million to 25 million. There are also sever change in other keywords and competition. Did you experienced it? I think Google Caffeine is on roll.

Nope I haven't noticed anything strange, just jumping up/down ranks, like 105 to 95 then back to 100 for example. It's starting to get annoying, but oh well, it's just the dance of Google. :)

Like Jacks said, it's probably just Google updating something or playing with their algorithms again. Seems strange that the competition jumped so much though.

Google is constantly trying to improve the results they serve up to their users. Matt Cutts (the head of Google's anti-spam team) mentioned that Google changes its algorithms about 400 times per year (a lot!).

Judging from his words, these day-to-day fluctuations are completely normal and to be expected, IMHO.

Focus on creating great content and building relevant, hight quality links that will make your site rock on the search engine result pages.

I hope this answers your question.

Good luck!

banners
Back