The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Define: Organic SEO?

Google's definition

[SIZE=-1]Organic Search Engine Optimization is the SEM term for unpaid high ranking results on search engines.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]

My Version...

Basically Organic SEO is getting high ranks for certain given keywords or keyword phrases on search engines and usually only referred to the most popular search engines.

Organic SEO = (Free) Meaning you didn't pay to be at that spot (You may have paid for someone to get you to that spot, but that's a different story entirely.

It's usually compared to regular advertising which cost money, which is why some may call it free SEO or free organic seo, etc.

I hope I didn't overlap anything there, lol.
[/SIZE]

Organic SEO is everything done naturally. Letting the SEO/SEM work speak for it's self.

No auto link submitting process, no black hat, just pure white hat methods.

Organic SEO is/was just a buzz word for Ethical and/or natural SEO. It's nothing different.

KP

Organic search means 'showing up in the non-paid results'

Organic search means 'showing up in the non-paid results'

Google orders pages by how relevant they are to the users search term. In general, two factors affect relevance:

1. Content.
2. Inbound links.

Organic SEO basically bis ethical optimization without a paid placement program in place, its bringing in traffic by using content that works, linking strategies, and adding value through interactivity and a great user experience, not paid search listings.

Rank well without paying money

Organic Seo means ranking your site well without spending money which include PPC,Google adwords,Affilates,Advertising your site by paying money.

Organic SEO = anything manual ;p
(no automated submissions, paid links, or any other SEO ways that isn't a product of human effort)

banners
Back