The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Dating Google &Treating Her Like a Lady

HeyLanny

affiliate
Google is the number one search engine on the Internet and does set the trend for search engine Optimization. There is a lot you can learn from her that the other smaller search engines try to follow. You need to start with a sign up and a login page. Here you can get all the information, advertising, suggestions and more from her directories.

Track your ads and your web pages with her analytics, learn to use PPC, and watch your own web pages and how Google views them. This allows you to make changes also and then see how they affect your rise in the search engines. I copied the following info at my login and just left out my web address.

Google Analytics
Note: The cookies placed on your computer identify you.

Google can show you the following information for this URL:

* Show Google's cache of "Your website URL"
* Find web pages that are similar to "Your website URL"
* Find web pages that link to "Your website URL"
* Find web pages from the site "Your website URL"
* Find web pages that contain the term "Your website URL"

When I check the web pages this "article" and "5 Star forum" will show up as a link just like articles to ezines. These are incoming links and they are powerful. More on that later.

This is Google's info about her search of your site using mine again. Google Notes;

This is G o o g l e's cache of "Your website URL" as retrieved on Jan 30, 2008 16:48:54 GMT. G o o g l e's cache is the snapshot that we took of the page as we crawled the web.
The page may have changed since that time. Click here for the current page without highlighting.
This cached page may reference images which are no longer available. Click here for the cached text only.
To link to or bookmark this page, use the following url.

If you check the cache here you will get a snap shot of your web page from the older dates to the newest. See it through the eyes of Google. This give you a chance to see where you can make improvements and what Google is looking for. Keyword relevance and content are important to her also.

Google likes content so if you can add articles through a link on your URL www.yoururl.com/articles/ (even a light gray link barely visible) this will increase your chances in the search engine ranking. This works for web pages, squeeze pages, landing pages. By the way never use your direct affiliate link. Spend the little money at some of the quality but inexpensive sites I like I advise my people and get a web site URL and use a redirect. Simple but professional.

Google also has a web history and a note book for you to add notes. You can't influence her but you can learn from her and pleasing Google will please other search engines and increase your knowledge, understanding and web page results.

Take advantage of her Conversion University where you will gain more understanding about SEO. Open the door for her and she will reward you. (Works in marriages also.:D )

Make note that Google's adsense and adwords are different. I recommend yo use two different email addresses. I learned the hard way because with the same address she gets confused and so will you.:confused:

Google Webmaster Central

MI
Back