The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Newbie

thomaso

affiliate
Hello guys,
I have 16 years and I'm not such newbie in internet marketing like I'm in CPA(wich is also part of it )
I have knowledge in:
-SEO(off and on page optimization)
-Web design(HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, WORDPRESS)
-I also was for few months in PPD but I recive about $0,15 per click on Fileice wich is currently
one of best PPD networks so I want to move to CPA where I also can earn much, much more money
but it's more white hat wich I also love
There are few problems first is MONEY, I have only about $100. Second problem is bescause I'm new and I have lot of questions. I already readed lot of ebook and watched lot of videos but still there are few things that I would like to ask!

First questions is bescause I want to give only quality leads to guys who buying it and I wish to ask it's there any way to folow for example how much accounts closed or something like that? Just to be sure that things going good.
Second question, We see that there are guys who making 4 digits daily... how much of that money is actualy their? I mean it can be that then invest 80% of that money in PPC or something like that.. best would be if there is someone who know someone like that or he is that lucky guy
Third question, what you suggest me to start with? I have budget of $100.

Thank you guys!

Hey, welcome.

1st question - what accounts are closed mate? If I understand this correctly, talk with your AM.

2nd question - well, only the guys in question can answer that.

3rd question - get a domain and hosting so you have somewhere to direct your traffic to (and redirect/ mask the affiliate ID link) ... as for methods, read the forum, there are many.

Hey, welcome.

1st question - what accounts are closed mate? If I understand this correctly, talk with your AM.

3rd question - get a domain and hosting so you have somewhere to direct your traffic to (and redirect/ mask the affiliate ID link) ... as for methods, read the forum, there are many.

Hey, welcome.

1st answer- Let's teak for example there is offer where visitors must make account on their site to you get lead(read: money). Can I folow somehow how many accounts closed in this case or something like that? Just to be sure that I drive quality traffic to me and to them also.

3rd answer - I should buy domain and hosting, okay, but should I do redirect for example if I buyed domain sitename dot com should I put redirect so when they visit sitename dot com they going to be redirected automaticly to offer or I should put content on my site and put some kind of banner that going to lead to that offer? I know most methods(SEO, PPC, PPV, etc..) But wich is best for someone like me who have budget of $100 and it's total newbie in CPA?

1st answer- Let's teak for example there is offer where visitors must make account on their site to you get lead(read: money). Can I folow somehow how many accounts closed in this case or something like that? Just to be sure that I drive quality traffic to me and to them also.

3rd answer - I should buy domain and hosting, okay, but should I do redirect for example if I buyed domain sitename dot com should I put redirect so when they visit sitename dot com they going to be redirected automaticly to offer or I should put content on my site and put some kind of banner that going to lead to that offer? I know most methods(SEO, PPC, PPV, etc..) But wich is best for someone like me who have budget of $100 and it's total newbie in CPA?

Ask your AM about lead quality mate. I don't know of other ways.

MMM, there is no best method. Try out a few for a set period of time, and you will get a feel of what you like to do and what you do best.

As for redirect, mostly people redirect to offer page for email/ zip submits, and put their own landing page as a pre-sale page for those offers that require the user to take more action, ie. to take his credit card out ;) It all comes down to testing again, there are no best sure fire ways to instantly make money with no work. And testing IS work ;)

Ask your AM about lead quality mate. I don't know of other ways.

MMM, there is no best method. Try out a few for a set period of time, and you will get a feel of what you like to do and what you do best.

As for redirect, mostly people redirect to offer page for email/ zip submits, and put their own landing page as a pre-sale page for those offers that require the user to take more action, ie. to take his credit card out ;) It all comes down to testing again, there are no best sure fire ways to instantly make money with no work. And testing IS work ;)

Thanks! You really helped me. I know that I will for start start with email/ zip submits so I will buy domain and hosting and automaticly direct people to offer page :)
btw Why I can't just directly from ads redirect peoples to offer page? Is not good or what?
I know there is no best method but I just would like to know what you would suggest me with my budget and my experiance to start with? I only know that I don't going to go with SEO bescause is long-term process.
Thanks agian!

If you will only redirect traffic you don't even need hosting, take a free host ;)

Why redirect? Well long affiliate links are really ugly, many people don't trust them, and on top of that most link shortened links are blacklisted on services such as Yahoo Answers. Simple as that.

Just use a .php redirect or a 100% iframe for your zip submits, those are good.

If you will only redirect traffic you don't even need hosting, take a free host ;)

Why redirect? Well long affiliate links are really ugly, many people don't trust them, and on top of that most link shortened links are blacklisted on services such as Yahoo Answers. Simple as that.

Just use a .php redirect or a 100% iframe for your zip submits, those are good.
Cool :)
I thinking about going with 7search for start? What you think about it?
I have $100.. $10 is enough for domain and maybe I can evan get $10 more so I can buy
credits at 7search for $100 and maybe I get some bonus? I think there was some thing like that
at them if you buy credits for more then $100 you get $50 free?

banners
Back