danvin

Hi,
I'm looking for good CPA Networks with financial offers (US):
- Loans (any kind)
- Credit cards for major US banks.

Traffic source - google organic (US).

Thanks for suggestions!

Thank you for your answers, but this is not exactly what I'm looking for :(
My primary goal is to promote credit cards (CITI, Discover, BOFA, CHASE etc).
and good auto loans.

I didn't find anything like that in these CPA Networks.
The only one I found is credit.com, but they aren't answering. Also the footer is outdated, so can't be sure they affiliate program is active.

Please advise.
US - Major credit cards and good auto loans.

Thank you!

Good luck with that ... Every bank or financial institution I deal with seems to do their own marketing for credit cards or auto loans.

I think there should be some market for the payment of finder's fees for funded mortgage (TD) loans that you provide the leads for. However, I think you would have to work direct with banks and other mortgage lenders -- it's a lot of leg work.

Good luck with that ... Every bank or financial institution I deal with seems to do their own marketing for credit cards or auto loans.

I think there should be some market for the payment of finder's fees for funded mortgage (TD) loans that you provide the leads for. However, I think you would have to work direct with banks and other mortgage lenders -- it's a lot of leg work.

Update: That is illegal to do (US Federal Laws -Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act) with any HUD, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac Consumer Mortgage -- that is most of the market. You could charge a flat rate per lead $25 to $75 (probably) <<< that is being done. I researched it.

banners
Back