The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA Networks Going Bankrupt?

DennisKnows

Get your fix Ninja!
I just got an email from one of my CPA networks saying that another CPA network is going bankrupt and that this has been somewhat of a regular occurrence recently do to hard times..

Have you guys heard anything about this..

Please enlighten me

Am i missing the point here? MaxBounty what? who's going outa business now?

I just got an email from one of my CPA networks saying that another CPA network is going bankrupt and that this has been somewhat of a regular occurrence recently do to hard times..

Have you guys heard anything about this..

Please enlighten me
Can you post the email here so that we can see? Have you verified the sender - is it really from MaxBounty?

Important Message from MaxBounty

Hi Samrath,

As you may or may not have heard by now, another major CPA network took a step closer to bankruptcy this week by laying off all of their staff and withholding publisher payments. They join the ranks of several other CPA networks, some of them large and well known, who have fallen over the past six months.

For a publisher, these are difficult and frightening times. The general feeling I get when I hear from publishers through message boards and personal e-mails is that they are unsure who they can trust and if they're going to get paid. I can certainly understand their concern and frustration.

I'm writing you today to invite you to use MaxBounty as your safe haven in these tumultuous times. Being a publisher is difficult. You have enough work and worry building your business; you should not have to worry about being paid for your efforts. Allow us to be the network that lets you grow your business without ever having to worry about payments.

Here are a few facts that allows me to say that:

- We launched in 2004. In the past 8 years EVERY SINGLE ONE of our payments has been made on time.
- We consistently rank in industry top 10 lists for publisher satisfaction
- Our strong risk management and accounts receivable processes, built through 15 years of on-line and 10 years of off-line experience, ensure our cash flow has always been, and always will be positive.
- These risk management/accounts receivable processes have allowed us to pay publishers weekly for the past year, while other networks have had to reduce their payment frequency, or charge publishers for the privilege of weekly payments.
- While other networks are decreasing in size, we continue to grow using stable, proven business practices.

We've been here for you since 2004. We'll be here for you during these tough times in our industry. Expand your business with us and we'll eliminate your worries about payment and network stability.

We want to help you. What can I do to make that happen?

Yes, It was sent be Setevn Sauve of Maxbounty!

They didn't had any wrong intention, They just wanted to keep us updated :)

Regards
~Sam~

What it says is dump the others and come join us. Reason being that networks are going bankrupt.

So please give your affiliates weekly payments whether they earn $2k or not ;-)

Yeah, not looking good, but on a positive note, there seems to be an influx in fledgling Networks starting up, although most are finding it hard to get established or being classed as spammy or getting a bad rep, at least there is still the drive for people to create them, leaving us with still some options on the table.

banners
Back