The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Cpa help

harriyk

affiliate
Hi guys,

I am very new in matters about CPA and i would like to find out how I can go about it, I mean If using free blog would be ok and how do I get free traffic to my CPA campaign since I haven't money for paid traffic. I would really like to learn from you guys. Thanks

Thanks so much. I have just downloaded the Newbie 411Guide to read. I will let you know what other questions I may have after I have gone through the guide. Thanks again.

Thanks so much. I have just downloaded the Newbie 411Guide to read. I will let you know what other questions I may have after I have gone through the guide. Thanks again.
The new edition will be out within a week also :)

I asked this same question when I was new to this kind of stuff. :)
The newbie 411 will be the guide for you and for all of us. :)
The Version 2 of this book will be out soon. :)

Hi guys,

I am very new in matters about CPA and i would like to find out how I can go about it, I mean If using free blog would be ok and how do I get free traffic to my CPA campaign since I haven't money for paid traffic. I would really like to learn from you guys. Thanks

There are almost unlimited ways to earn free traffic.

Think YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, social bookmarking and general SEO.

Are you sure you can't stretch to a domain name and cheap hosting package? Could get it all for $30 a year and would give you much more flexibility!

Welcome to CPAFix :)

Add to the above sources blogs, forums, articles, and the host of other popular video sites like vimeo, daily motion etc., for even more free marketing. My personal favourite is YT for the sheer power it can leverage. Good luck with whatever you choose, I'm sure people here can answer any questions you have along the way

banners
Back