The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

CPA companies that allow embedded forms?

forest

affiliate
Hi
I am new to the form
While I am not new to affiliate or internet marketing I have struggled with it over the years.

I was watching a webninar/tutorial video online a while ago and guy said on it:

"as affiliate marketers we can control the traffic, quality of it and costs, or landing pages. We can improve on CTR and the type of traffic we send but the one thing we cant control is the offer landing page and optin"

This got me thinking
Is there any affiliate company out there that allows you the marker embed clients optin forms on your site.
So that when a user fills out a form on your site the lead is captured and sent to the clients site and you get the commission.

I know some big affiliate sites do this
Sites that work in things like insurance and home loans but is there a general company that does this

Thanks

I currently do this with a few direct relationships with a couple of advertisers. I know that there are cases that once you have your business established with a network that sometimes this can be worked out. It's simply lead capture and selling leads to the advertiser.

I'm not certain that this would be available to a Newbie through a network. Generally speaking you would have to be well established with a proven track record of high quality traffic and high quality leads in high volume. Perhaps we'll have a few networks chime in here with their take on this.

Hi
I am new to the form
While I am not new to affiliate or internet marketing I have struggled with it over the years.

I was watching a webninar/tutorial video online a while ago and guy said on it:

"as affiliate marketers we can control the traffic, quality of it and costs, or landing pages. We can improve on CTR and the type of traffic we send but the one thing we cant control is the offer landing page and optin"

This got me thinking
Is there any affiliate company out there that allows you the marker embed clients optin forms on your site.
So that when a user fills out a form on your site the lead is captured and sent to the clients site and you get the commission.

I know some big affiliate sites do this
Sites that work in things like insurance and home loans but is there a general company that does this

Thanks
Why do you need to do this? Do you think you can make better landing page against them? If you can, then why not you collect leads? By this way, you can ensure the maximum ROI. On the other hand only sending the traffic to the offer page means you lost your valuable leads. As far I know any landing pages are created by the company well tested for conversion.

Thanks
I googled it and found out it is also called while labeling
A term I have heard of but didnt know what it meant.

I did do it once with insurance leads and while I got some leads the PPC costs were too high to make a profit.
Most of the verticals that do this seem to be higher paying niches like insurance and loans
What I was hoping to find was lower end offers like dieting or free give aways which allowed this

I did plan at some stage to set up a high niche site but it is a plan for down the road

banners
Back