The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPA and Swiping Competitors Landing Pages

DigitalCashFlow

affiliate
Hello, first post here.

I was just wondering about copying competitors landing pages for CPA marketing campaigns. I plan to run native ads with a Nutra offer. I found what I believe to be a successful campaign someone is running promoting a product in the skin care niche. I'd like to copy, implement, test and improve this campaign.

What is the best way to avoid breaking any rules/guidelines? Simply change the wording/pictures on the landing page to make it somewhat different but keep the same layout/general theme?

Thanks in advance, have a great day

Last edited:
Hello, first post here.

I was just wondering about copying competitors landing pages for CPA marketing campaigns. I plan to run native ads with a Nutra offer. I found what I believe to be a successful campaign someone is running promoting a product in the skin care niche. I'd like to copy, implement, test and improve this campaign.

What is the best way to avoid breaking any rules/guidelines? Simply change the wording/pictures on the landing page to make it somewhat different but keep the same layout/general theme?

Thanks in advance, have a great day
Hi DigitalCashFlow, you can use spy-tools for this purpose, they normally have this features integrated, so i will advice you to go for that, you could spy on your competitors, ad creatives, and if you want you can use them for your own campaign , also, they give you the possibility to find the most active advertisers at the moment and copy their campaign, and set yours with that! You can try something like ADMobiSpy, they are cheap, and their support is always available, and kind enough to help you with this!! Wish you luck!

MI
Back