The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Clickbank disabled my account just after signup

prakashbk

affiliate
Hi Affiliaters,

Today i have signed-up for Clickbank, after filling all the information and completing profile page, i got a message from clickbank saying "Account Disabled". I'm confused why clickbank automatically disabled my account just after signup & it my first time, i have never signup for clickbank before.

upload_2020-10-27_12-8-14.png

Can anyone here help me what is wrong with clickbank? and how can i get approved in clickbank.

Thanks in advance.

Most of the times this is because you're from a country that's on their blacklist, so they simply don't allow affiliates from that specific country. I believe this list has been adjusted quite recently, in the past few months, due to covid-19.

Thanks for the reply. I'm from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India and i know lot of peoples & personally my friend from chennai having clickbank account and also promoting clickbank offer over years.

They have been on the list in the past. I remember they tried allowing them on and off for more than two years and kept having the same issues. I can see why they make the revocation permanent.
yeah I know most cpa networks have India blacklisted, just didn't know for certain as I have never really used CB. Here's a list of all blacklisted countries for CB

AFGHANISTAN
ANGOLA
AZERBAIJAN
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
BANGLADESH
BURKINA FASO
BURUNDI
BENIN
BELARUS
CONGO, THE DEM REP OF
CENTRAL AFRICAN REP
CONGO
COTE D IVOIRE
CAMEROON
CUBA
DJIBOUTI
ALGERIA
ERITREA
ETHIOPIA
GABON
GUINEA
EQUATORIAL GUINEA
GUINEA-BISSAU
GUYANA
IRAQ
IRAN, ISLAMIC REP OF
KENYA
KOREA, DEM PEOPLES REP
LIBERIA
LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
MOLDOVA, REPUBLIC OF
MADAGASCAR
MYANMAR
MONGOLIA
MAURITANIA
MALAWI
MOZAMBIQUE
NIGER
NIGERIA
NEPAL
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
PALESTINIAN TERRITORY
SERBIA
RWANDA
SUDAN
SIERRA LEONE
SENEGAL
SOMALIA
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
CHAD
TOGO

keep in mind this was a list from 10 years ago, more countries like India will have probably been added by now. Very difficult to find a modern list.

Info copied from; ClickBank Actually Blacklisted These Countries, Don't Target These Countries Or You'll End Up Wastin

Last edited:
India is recently blacklisted due to Covid-19 issues & fraudulent activities. Other than using VPN , you don't have a chance to create an account on ClickBank, they will automatically disable the account.

Can I understand something from newbie POV
Example, if someone is in Dublin City, Ireland and uses a proxy/VPN in Cork City, Ireland
1 --> Would that get automatically banned from CB?
2 --> How can a network know that the Cork City IP address is false, since they change constantly?

VPNs are used to conceal the real identities.
Most businesses do not want to enter contracts with persons anonymously.
There are ways to verify identity however.

Why would you not get paid for using VPN?
Because if you’re from a blacklisted country concealing you’re identity. They have zero tolerance for fraud so once they see you’re trying to mask your ip, they will not pay you. It’s the same for most networks.

Im having the same problem and I’m from Australia I was disabled immediately after signup. I was told to try VPN but that costs money?
As mentioned before, VPN's are well known, even if new they will be detected at some point. Especially as many users will get the same IP address attributed to them.
The only feasible alternative is renting a residential proxy... You should be able to find some not sharing IPs...
But then again you would need to provide your details as if you were a resident/company in the location of the IP address used to access Clickbank... As soon as they request you to provide identification you will be in trouble...
Rest assured you will not get your commissions paid out... So you literally worked for nothing...
To be honest... Try to find another affiliate network accepting signups from your location...

Because if you’re from a blacklisted country concealing you’re identity. They have zero tolerance for fraud so once they see you’re trying to mask your ip, they will not pay you. It’s the same for most networks.
I vividly recognize you from blackhatworld. I saw you get banned. Why did you get banned lol?

Now I see why...
@Aiden L

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 85
banners
Back