The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Click Fraud?

knowledgeseeker

affiliate
has anyone ever submitted a form about click fraud?
Where did you go to do it and how did you know you were bing scammed?
How long did it take for you to hear back...did you get your money back?

fraud click on your own google ads cause could banned your account by google but before banned your account google sent an email that with full details of click fraud if you know that then you can correct that if that details is not concern from you then you can reply the google and he will block that IP and your account will be safe. :)

fraud click on your own google ads cause could banned your account by google but before banned your account google sent an email that with full details of click fraud if you know that then you can correct that if that details is not concern from you then you can reply the google and he will block that IP and your account will be safe. :)

Google did that to me and kept me banned with only canned messages.

Annoying but no issue was resolved, I did not cheat.

I was sabotage'd.

~ Mike

I doubt you will have any luck with that. They say they fight click fraud but I doubt they really do it. I would love to hear from someone who managed to get money back from Google because of click fraud.
Anyone?

But i think this way of collecting money is not proper and very good way.

i think you will be punished if you click your own ads....how much will be the deduction if you fraud?

i think click fraud are for the links that you post on your site.... and you are prohibit to click them... i think click frauds are from desperate people who wants to have an income from the ads that are post to their site :D i think you can't get your money back when you get scammed :D

I know that google does reimburse you for click fraud you can make a report in adwords tools that shows you how many fraudulent clicks were made. Hope this helps.

MI
Back