monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Christmas Affiliate Marketing Campaigns

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by StephenR, Jul 11, 2005.

1. StephenR

StephenR Affiliate affiliate

The 2004 holiday season was pheonominal. As reported by VeriSign, Inc. ecommerce sales totaled a whopping $8.8 billion during the Thanksgiving-Christmas holiday season. This number climbed more than 24% from the 2003 holiday push. The average price per purchase reached a high of $178 three days before Christmas. You have to love those last minute shoppers! The final five shopping days during the 2004 holiday rush saw online sales total $1.5 billion. These numbers clearly indicate consumers were much more confident shopping Online than in previous years.....so what are YOU doing to be a productive affiliate THIS year?

Although the Verisign report is no longer available here is some useful statistical data gleaned from the report to give you an idea of what may also be great markets this year:
    If you're planning on setting up some new affiliate sites for the upcoming holiday season I highly recommend you start your Christmas Affiliate Marketing Campaigns now. By starting now you'll ensure your new sites will have plenty of time to work their way up in the major search engines.

I have done some research and uncovered some great affiliate programs you may want to promote now and during the upcoming holiday season. Here ya go:

CandlePeople.com (sold via DiscountCandleShop.com) - With the CandlePeople.com affiliate program you will earn 10% on all sales you generate. You will also earn 2% on all sub affiliate sales. Their current top affiliate produces $5,500 in monthly sales. They also provide a great datafeed as well.

DesignCrafters.com - Design Crafters offers Business Christmas Cards and holiday greeting cards tailored to your specific needs. I find this to be a very interesting business and affiliate program which may prove very lucrative. Design Crafters will pay you 10% of the total cost of all orders before tax and shipping charges are added in. Cookies are stored for 6 months and you'll be paid on the first of the month.

Maine Made Christmas - If properly marketed this could also prove to be a very good Christmas affiliate program to promote....after all who doesn't hang a wreath at Christmas!? Maine Made Christmas Maine Made Christmas will pay 10% of the product cost excluding shipping. Generally speaking this means you'll earn $3.00 per sale. This is not a significant amount but when you consider their average wreath price is $30.00 you may do well in volume sales.

Bare Necessities - Bare Necessities has the most complete selection of men?s and women?s brand name intimate apparel on the Internet. You will earn 8%-10% sales. There web site is very tasteful, easy to navigate and the affiliate program is conducted through LinkShare.com

The Sharper Image - Sharper Image will pay you 10%-14% commission on every hi tech gadget sale you make. Sharper Image is very popular and chances are you have reviewed one of their magazines on a flight somewhere and saw something you liked..I know I have :) You will receive a check monthly for all commissions generated. The average order from a Sharper Image affiliate site is over $125. They have recently implemented a low $25 monthly payment minimum and also offer separate affiliate programs for our European and UK online stores. Their affiliate program is also conducted via LinkShare.

Good luck to your Christmas Affiliate Marketing Campaigns and DON'T procrastinate. A good plan today is better than the perfect plan tomorrow - General George Patton.

2. monetizer
  3. Elleth Faewen

Elleth Faewen New Member

Excellent post. I agree that starting now for christmas is a great idea.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI