The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Chitika has really improved

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
I have been using Chitika, as a publisher, since they started. I haven't always been pleased with them.

A very big problem for a while was what was happening between the time of the unaudited earnings and the audited earnings. Many people saw some very huge differences between the 2 amounts. This resulted in a lot of publishers dropping Chitika.

A number of publishers weren't pleased with what they were making with Chitika. Only certain types of sites generally did well with Chitika, with product sites doing the best.

Chitika has been making numerous changes, improvements and new ways to increase earnings. They are now a lot better and Chitika now works well for all types of sites. While not all publishers are seeing improved earnings with Chitika, many are. Of course, what works well for someone might not work well for another person.

There were several times I thought about dropping Chitika but I stuck with them because I had some extra space and they did produce some earnings. While every publisher might not be pleased with Chitika I can say that I am now very pleased with Chitika and many others are also saying that.

If you haven't tried Chitika you may want to give them a try. If you were one of those who left them when you weren't happy with the way things were going with them, you might want to take a new look at them. They have improved. They are here Chitika, Inc. ? A Full Service Advertising Network ? Home

MI
Back