The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I really can't think of a niche and I have a budget of £100

Ross Beech

affiliate
Hi guys another post I'm afraid.. I have been looking in to affiliate marketing in general and cost per action for a couple of months now I have been researching on YouTube,Google and this forum and I have come to Point where I just can't think of a niche. In my research I have come out with a mixed reviews on picking a niche. Some videos or write up's I have read have said go for a niche that not a lot of people are doing which I can't seem to find any the other side of my review I have read and Watched and they are saying pick a niche that people are doing but just make my landing pages or site just as good or better and the traffic should start flowing. I have been picking my brains and I just can't think of any. I also only have a budget of £100 I currently have a photography site but I would like to start something new and use cost per action. I am currently learning html so I plan to hopefully find a niche or a market and learn html and build my landing pages whilst learning. I was wondering if you guys could give me some motives or advice or what way I should go and is it possible to Start with £100. Many thanks ross

I would stick with something that you either:
1) Are already an expert in
2) Have a huge interest in and are willing to learn

Far as running paid traffic however... I'm afraid 100 euro simply is going to be tough.

You will want to stick with organic methods, such as content creation - blogging, videos, etc to better budget.

@Ross,
I would say you should be a bit patient. why? because you mentioned that you have went through articles but didn't understand them well..

you have to go over those IM articles again, relax your mind and focus on what u are reading...Then you will get the point.
without a good knowledge of IM, if someone jumps into it, That's a big mistake friend...

now when it comes to choosing niche. don't choose because convertion is high there. for what you have knowledge about (it makes it easy).

my main point is, work your strategy out first before investing your money.(after you understand what IM is)

Hi guys another post I'm afraid.. I have been looking in to affiliate marketing in general and cost per action for a couple of months now I have been researching on YouTube,Google and this forum and I have come to Point where I just can't think of a niche. In my research I have come out with a mixed reviews on picking a niche. Some videos or write up's I have read have said go for a niche that not a lot of people are doing which I can't seem to find any the other side of my review I have read and Watched and they are saying pick a niche that people are doing but just make my landing pages or site just as good or better and the traffic should start flowing. I have been picking my brains and I just can't think of any. I also only have a budget of £100 I currently have a photography site but I would like to start something new and use cost per action. I am currently learning html so I plan to hopefully find a niche or a market and learn html and build my landing pages whilst learning. I was wondering if you guys could give me some motives or advice or what way I should go and is it possible to Start with £100. Many thanks ross

Hi Ross,
I understand your frustration! I wrote an article on this.

The official link is on my profile. I hope it helps you. It's too long for me to post it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back