monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Cheapest domains?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by K, May 17, 2011.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

where can you buy the cheapest domains with whois privacy guard?

2. monetizer
  3. greenT

greenT Affiliate affiliate

Hi. I'm new. But I'd like to submit an answer to this question. The cheapest domains I've found are the .info domains at namecheap.com. They are $2.99 for the first year with whois privacy guard thrown in for free. Hope this helps.

4. isozy

isozy Affiliate affiliate

Yea been using namecheap, good support, normal price domains.

Cheap sometimes ends up being expensive

5. Loot

Loot Affiliate affiliate

Namecheap will eventually shut your domains down if you're going to be running them with Facebook by the way. I had a few accounts shut down, and urm, when viral and suddenly your shit is f*cked you can't do anything is the most annoying thing ever..

I'm using 123-reg.co.uk at the moment and tbh their domains are very overpriced i'd been paying around £11 for a .info which is like $17? Stupid really concidering GoDaddy do a 10 .info domains offer for like $10? :/

Anyway if you can use Godaddy go with them.. I can't for certain reasons lol

6. greenT

greenT Affiliate affiliate

@Loot - This is good to know. I have about 15 domains with Namecheap. Using them to try different things. I was planning on keeping the ones that turned out to be profitable when it's time to renew and letting the rest lapse. If I get anything going that's profitable, I may transfer the domain to GoDaddy, based on your info.

1 person likes this.
  7. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

NameCheap for sure, Here is a coupon code for 10% off your first year of domain hosting "DOTHOT"

8. TheGeneralCPATank

TheGeneralCPATank Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

does anybody know a place to get .com domains in bulk. there used to be guys on bhw who could get you 100 domains for $300 that had just been mailed hard on.

Haven't seen anything like that around in a while, would be a nice resource to have access to.

9. mediabeepmir

mediabeepmir Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Name.com i guess is cheaper relatively though

10. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Couldn't agree with you more. NameCheap is the best :)

5 people like this.
  11. chizcurlz

chizcurlz Affiliate affiliate

Godaddy, Hostgator, and Bluehost are the most credible and reliable web hosting companies in the world. They are in top of their industries so why don't you give it a try.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI