The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Cemetery and funeral homes niche

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildjokers

Hi

Anyone ever tried this niche? pre need cemetery sales agents or insurance agents? Any feedback? I've been doing this for about 2 months with some good results. Trying to improve traffic though:)

That would be good also...Although what I'm selling is a power close presentation called the abc close for sales agents of the cemetery and funeral pre need business. it can also be adapted for life& insurance agents & home :)

HI Russell no prob buddy, that might be something to tap into! Sure the lead generation I actually do that for contractors..I use a back end third party pay per call system to generate leads for contractors in any trade..Actually it work for any niche you want to use! .The affiliate program pays 48% per month and 18% per call that is generated for the contractors. ;)

That sounds cool - I do quite a bit of lead gen but I am not familiar with the third party system you are referring to - can you post it here (or pm me)?

-Russ

HeyRuss can't seem to send you private message..maybe because I'm new?

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

If you did get it...sorry for the duplicate pm...It doesn't show sent any messages out:D

lol sorry about the double...anyway thanks for signing up I just saw that..not a bunch of makerting materials so it's up for grabs, telemarkerting and email works good for me
what niche you generate leads for?

No problem. Actually I am not quite sure what it is I signed up for - doesn't seem to be any info there...

I generate leads for:

-caterers
-immigration lawyers
-plumbers

did you get user and password to log into your account?

There is not much marketing material.. some banners and what not but you should at least get your referral Id.. im stepping out for an hour and 'll show you what I do..yeah wish benny would start putting more material in, it is a brand new program though

How do you guys go about generating leads? What is the PPC system that you use?

I would also be interested in a PM of that info if possible.

Is it through a website that you built up?

Thanks!

Sorry Adam, closing this thread so you two can talk in private. This started as a good general question about a niche, but got too specific about wildjoker's system and started turning promotional. You asked for more details via PM, but he just just replied here by posting his url and inviting you to join his affiliate program, neither of which are allowed in discussion threads.

If there were any 'general' questions about lead gen or whatever that were left unanswered please feel free to start a new thread.

Thanks for understanding.

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back