The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Case Study][PPV] : How to Start Promoting & Optimizing a New CPA Offer

Hey Madi,

Great post! I'm doing PPV at the moment as well but haven't tried email submit offers.

I'm mostly targeting URLs, can you share if you focus mainly on URLs or Keywords? Also which one do you see more conversions?
When you say collect URLs manually, what steps do you usually take? if you don't mind sharing that is :)

Thanks!

mufortune : i am ready to share everything you want to know bro :) so this is your answers :
- i usually collect keywords from google planner (adwords tool)
- and i collect top 50 urls about my niche from Yahoo/Google/Bing
- for me i had success with both of keywoords & urls , in some offers keywords convert Well , in other Cases Urls Work Well it depend on the offer

i hope that my answers will help you any other info you are free to PM me :)

hey thanks for this case study! I am new to CPA and going to start with PPV (not sure) I hope I got an idea how my first campaign will be like. :)

Thanks Madi. It was sure an inspiring post. I am new in PPV. May I know you are bidding on keyword or bidding on domain for this campaign ? How you decide your angle for the campaign ? Thanks for sharing though.

Hi jerryling , For this Offer i was bidding on the URL with . i mean my Initial Keyword was .tesco.com Because this Site got a lot of visitors so to decrease the traffic Volume and to avoid getting the same visitor twice i was bidding one .tesco.com :)

I am glad you are at a profit point in your campaign. I have not had that kind of luck (lack of skill in my case). Two different offers with URL & keyword adgroups for each. I had over 1000 visitors for each of the 4 adgroups with NO clicks and thus NO conversions. This was my first attempt at PPV using DirectCPV. Now I am wondering if it was just poor traffic from DirectCPV.
Does anyone have any ideas on what to do now?

Well despite the blurring I think the color choice has everything to do with it.

Red usually insights anger and distrust (subconsciencely it means STOP!)
Green means usually means Peace and health
Blue distills Trust, Dependability, and Strength

However the color "feelings" if you will also totally are dependant on the end-user and how they associate the colors with feelings. But on average this is why most big brands use Blue as their main colors.

Examples of successful Blue "trustworthy brand"
Vimeo
Pfizer
OceanSpray
Oral-B
Walmart
IBM
Facebook
Ford
Wordpress
Oreo
NASA
HP
INTEL
TWITTER
American Express
GE (General Electric)
AT&T
Lowes
Flickr
Dell

a few of such cases more and you may consider selling them in bundle - like within a book ;)

Last edited:
monbiz : thank you and i really appreciate your words :D but i am not going to sell any case studies .. because soon i'll post a new "PPC Case Study" of a SQueeze Page+Email List that works well with Clickbank :D

banners
Back