The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Case Study][PPV] : How to Start Promoting & Optimizing a New CPA Offer

PiQano

[Case Study][PPV] : How to Start Promoting & Optimizing a New CPA Offer - UPDATED

Hi,

My Name is Madi , & i want to share with you a Case Study of an offer from MAXBOUNTY .

* First : i am so sorry for my bad English :( But The Images will help you to understand me easily :D
* Second : i will share all My Landing Pages for this offer and many more things are coming :D
i already shared this Post (when i Signed up in this Great Forum) :
affiliatefix.com/f15/hello-6292/

& i want to tell you that i start promoting Offers via ppv Recently and in the past days i start making some $$ from it !

Let's Start!

First let me tell you some informations about the offer and how i get traffic :

Traffic Source : LeadImpact / Trafficvance
CPA Network : MaxBounty (if you don't have an account with them you can easily sign up with my referal link : maxbounty.com/index.cfm?referer=135482 )
Offer Name & Age : Swooosh.co.uk - Win £5000 to Spend at Tesco! - its a New Offer i started it 3 days ago

This is a Screenshot of the offer detail :
Offer.png

As you can see the offer have $0.07 in EPC but when i start promoting it the EPC was $0.05 (i don't care about the EPC if i like the offer page :) )

So all i did is i create some Landing Pages (after searching about Tesco in UK and all this things that related to this store ..etc) & Finally i exited with those Landing Pages
LP1.png
LP2.png
LP3.png
so as you can see the different thing is the background of the Landing Page (My LP Size for Leadimpact / TraffiVance : 750*460 px)

So after 2 Days of running this Campaign all i got is This :
(Prosper202 Analytics if you need any more infos about this script you can pm me and i will Explain you exactely how to link the offer with LP & Prosper202 ..etc)
18-12-2013 15-09-36 - Copy.png

so this is the stats of the campaign generaly (all LP's)

and what i need to do now is to Now which LP that Give me the most Profirts (Now this Step it's Optimization :D )

* REMEMBER :
When You Spend Money on a Campaign Remember that you will get DATA that is the most important thinks before Profits because with Data You can know whats Working & Whats Not Working ..etc That is The Secret Don't Be afraid to fail or anything Just Take the First Step and all thing will be to your advantage

so this is the stats of LP #1 :

VLP1.png

This is the Stats of LP #2 :

VLP2.png

This is The Statistics of LP #3 :

VLP3.png

*NOW Forget the losses because we were in the Testing Stage

So Now i can figure out Which LP that work Better than the others :
By The Statistics i can see this :
Summary.png

So Now i have the LP That work good for this campaign , all i need to Do Now is to Searching for The Best Keywoord That Give me the Higher CTR in this Landing Page (LP#3) & Optimize the Bid in this Keywoork & Send all traffic to Landing Page #3 ;) (i Can't Show my Keywords because i will optimize this campaign & start sending traffic again :D )

This is my Earning From Maxbounty account :

Proof.png

& Soon i will Share The Next Results of This Campaign & Others with a Complete Guide for Newbies with videos & pics show them how to start with ppv traffic & cpa offers ;)

Soon.png

UPDATE

This is a Screenshot of the Campaign in maxbounty after Optimization :D :
update.png

after 2 Days :
21-12-2013 22-22-24.png

==> FINAL RESULTS :
20-01-2014 14-08-10.png

Thank you so much for reading this Case Study & i hope you enjoy it :)
MLaghfiri

Last edited:
Hi srijon :)
I Showed you My 3 landing Pages and all steps that i did to start this campaign and you tell me that things are blur :(

Just tell me what is not understandable and i will explain everything to you :D

Thanks for Comment srijon ;)

I understood it fine, thought you did a great job! I assume the blurred areas are confidential and not pertinent to the guide, no problem.

Good luck, Madi. I'll watch for your updates!

oh oh Srijon !
There is no problem Just The Blurred those Parts Because i don't want to Distract you :) i just want people to focus on the same campaign that i am talking about (Soon New & Good Updates are Coming about this Campaign :D )

azgold : Thank you So much Bro , i Really appreciate your Comm :)

==========================

Here is the answers about your Quest Srijon :

can you please share what keyword tool you use? & Can I do the same with URL targeting ?

==> in cpv i don't use any scrapper or something AUTO , i Collect the URL Keywords Manually 100% and i get Some Related Keywords from Google Planner (you can find it on Google Adwords)

Are you doing Pop Up / Pop Under Ads or Banner Ads ?

i am Running this campaign in CPV Networks (Traffic vance / LeadImpact) So this is a Pop up (you can't get visitor with $0.024 in banner ads , You can Find it Just in ppv :D )

MLaghfiri

Thanks for sharing this nice case study buddy, really insightful. Waiting for the next part. :)
you could also have let the 2nd LP run for some more time as the CTR on that one is much higher than 3rd LP.
Also wanted to know if it was on LI or TV, if you dont mind.

Martini , Thank you for You comm for the Campaign its profitable Now (after Optimization) for the font is Myriad Pro :)

Good Luck & any Help You Can PM me ;)

Really nice and simple case study. Learn from this and take action!

Myriad Pro is one of my favourite fonts and I use it almost daily. Looks good especially on television. :)

Nice share Mlaghfiri.. Very simple test and clear. Yea myriad pro is great. Apple website and their products always use myriad pro. Thats suitable with gadget, simplicity, modern, snug

Hey Madi,

Thanks for sharing! It's an awesome case study.

I'm new here and do you mind to share a little on how you do PPV research and URL selection?

Thanks.

Stanley

MI
Back