The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Can't get Mobile Pop to Work

tom804

I don't know what it is but for some reason i'm unable to make a dime in mobile (pops).
Here are my stats for the last two days running an offer to a tier 3 GEO. I've spent around $50 bucks for this campaign so far. Anyone have any ideas?

Visits: 2701
Clicks: 478
Conversions: 0

I don't know what it is but for some reason i'm unable to make a dime in mobile (pops).
Here are my stats for the last two days running an offer to a tier 3 GEO. I've spent around $50 bucks for this campaign so far. Anyone have any ideas?

Visits: 2701
Clicks: 478
Conversions: 0

Bots? Or maybe your offer doesn't matching your lander.

Hmmm, so how much have you really spent?
If you have spent $10 and you're complaining about not getting conversions you haven't really tested anything so far.
How did you choose the offers you're testing BTW?

Here's the thing with spending a X number amount. That X amount could very so much depending on the GEO, so to say oh you haven't spent enough doesn't hold enough valid weight right? I guess what i'm saying is perhaps its best to judge by actual X number of impessions/views. What do you think?

Well its an anti virus offer. I"m split testing two different lander. The landers are pretty much your general run of the mill your phone has been infected type of landers.

Do those still work? I though most ad networks and advertisers had rules against running those those offers that way.

Here's the thing with spending a X number amount. That X amount could very so much depending on the GEO, so to say oh you haven't spent enough doesn't hold enough valid weight right? I guess what i'm saying is perhaps its best to judge by actual X number of impessions/views. What do you think?
Nope. If your offers' payout is $0.5 then you're going to have many more conversions than if your payout is $20. A $5 test would work for the $0.5 offer, for the $20 offer you're going to have to spend $200..

Conversion rates are different from every GEO, price is the only thing you should look at.

Nope. If your offers' payout is $0.5 then you're going to have many more conversions than if your payout is $20. A $5 test would work for the $0.5 offer, for the $20 offer you're going to have to spend $200..

Conversion rates are different from every GEO, price is the only thing you should look at.

Okay I see what your saying.

My offer only pays $0.40 so I wasn't even looking at the cost of running it or anything. Just throwing money at it lol.

You know now that i think of it. Perhaps its not only my
with no conversion that's a lot man :)
are u sure you tracker is cool .
also if u use some redirection script that doesn't count

Thats what im wondering. I see clicks on the offer in the ad network and it matches my tracker.

banners
Back